EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: WA, Monitor - 7/17/2015 to 7/19/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

MRBailey

Having a really good time so far. Just got done with a 6-miler up through the hills of Monitor and back down to the RV park. Will post some pictures. Really pretty here. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LTZ

California-N Chapter Leaders-retired
Rod & Kelly,

Had a really great time wine tasting this afternoon. The crackers, cheese, meats, asparagus & olives were a real treat to go with the wine. Thanks for doing that. Enjoyed visiting with everyone at the campfires tonight. Having a wonderful time in a beautiful RV park, with a great view!

Donna & Chuck

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Rod & Kelly,

Had a really great time wine tasting this afternoon. The crackers, cheese, meats, asparagus & olives were a real treat to go with the wine. Thanks for doing that. Enjoyed visiting with everyone at the campfires tonight. Having a wonderful time in a beautiful RV park, with a great view!

Donna & Chuck

Thank you Chuck and Donna, so far it's been a "Hale" of a good time!! Thank you guys and everyone else for helping make this Rally the fun time it has been so far!! It's the HOC members that are what make these things a blast!

Rod and Kelly

jbeletti

Nancy and I arrived to the area mid-afternoon yesterday (Thu). As we don't have our RV with us, we're staying at a hotel in Leavenworth. This is a really cool/kitschy area. We're at the Bavarian Lodge. It's right across the street from this quaint Bavarian-styled downtown. Ton's of shopping and eating.

We met Rod/Kelly and Mark/Kristy for a club meeting and dinner last night here in town. Nice time with great people. Both the WA and OR chapters are blessed to have dedicated leaders like these.

See everyone later today at the campground.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
We are happy to have you at our rallies. It was really nice to get to spend some time with you yesterday and we had a good time visiting with Nancy today.

Kristy

jbeletti

Had a great time at the rally yesterday. Nancy and I spent time visiting with Heartlanders and I did my best to get around to a lot of RVs and meet as many people as I could. Rod picked me up and I joined him and other rally attendees for the afternoon session with RNR RV over at the Fairgrounds. They put on an informative session on Brakes, Suspension and Tires.

After the session, it was time for dinner. RNR RV sponsored a BBQ and rally attendees provided salads and desserts. Great food and great conversation.

Today (Sat), many attendees will spend time exploring the area and we'll get together back at the campground for dinner.

Good times in Washington!

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• WA Rally 08.jpg
    WA Rally 08.jpg
    225.6 KB · Views: 144
  • WA Rally 09.jpg
    WA Rally 09.jpg
    187.3 KB · Views: 142
  • WA Rally 05.jpg
    WA Rally 05.jpg
    205.6 KB · Views: 142
  • WA Rally 01.jpg
    WA Rally 01.jpg
    199.6 KB · Views: 141
  • WA Rally 02.jpg
    WA Rally 02.jpg
    184.9 KB · Views: 143
  • WA Rally 03.jpg
    WA Rally 03.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 138
  • WA Rally 04.jpg
    WA Rally 04.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 135
  • WA Rally 06.jpg
    WA Rally 06.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 134
  • WA Rally 07.jpg
    WA Rally 07.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 132

For20hunter

Thank you Jim for your kind words. We are blessed in both chapters and really the entire country with having AMAZING owners club members which are really what make this club and chapters so great!

Rod

Nancy and I arrived to the area mid-afternoon yesterday (Thu). As we don't have our RV with us, we're staying at a hotel in Leavenworth. This is a really cool/kitschy area. We're at the Bavarian Lodge. It's right across the street from this quaint Bavarian-styled downtown. Ton's of shopping and eating.

We met Rod/Kelly and Mark/Kristy for a club meeting and dinner last night here in town. Nice time with great people. Both the WA and OR chapters are blessed to have dedicated leaders like these.

See everyone later today at the campground.

shelsay

Jim, thanks for the pictures. Looks like you guys are having too much fun. Sure wish we were there to share the good times. On the bright side, we are finally home from the hospital. Now David just needs to rest and recuperate. We are already looking forward to next year's rally.Pat

Grampafish

Washington Chapter Leaders-Retired
Pat and Dave, we're missing you guys and the dogs. Hope to see you soon.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

For20hunter

Pat and Dave,

We all miss you guys and wish Dave a speedy recovery and are all keeping you both in our thoughts and prayers. There is an unfilled "Hole" without you!!

Hopefully Dave will be strong enough for a visit one day while we are down at the Oregon Rally.

Rod and Kelly

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Miss you guys! Glad Dave got to come home. Now if he will follow Dr. Orders so he gets well ASAP.

Kristy

RottsNScotts

Hi All! I want to thank everyone ever so much for being so welcoming! I had a great time and it was wonderful getting to put faces to so many of the names I have seen here on the Forum. Wish I could have stayed for the K9 demo but the heat was really getting to me and the hounds. Actually a good thing as I got around 2 pretty bad accidents pretty quickly that are likely going to really have things backed up later including an overturned RV across all the eastbound lane/s (my prayers with them and that no one was hurt). Best wishes for safe travels for all of you and looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Janet
Buster, Abby and Boomer

For20hunter

Janet,

It was wonderful meeting you as well! We look forward to you joining the Heartland Owners Club when you get your new Road Warrior. Safe travels home and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Rod

Status
Not open for further replies.