EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: WA, Monitor - 7/17/2015 to 7/19/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Gerbing's just haven't called the park to cancel yet... We will have them do so then they can move you... But you'll need to call Marilee again at the park.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For20hunter

Just called the park and the Gerbing's still have not canceled. We are trying to get a hold of Jeff and Wendy now.

Rod

MRBailey

Oh! Ok. This park is a hot commodity. Everyone who has been to Wenatchee loves this park. :)

MRBailey

I think Merilee said even if they did cancel they wouldn't be able to move us because they have too many RV's on a wait list just to get into the campground- from what I understand about the conversation I had with her this morning. I could be incorrect.

For20hunter

We have spoken directly to her... We just need to time it correctly when Gerbing's cancel then have you call right away..

MRBailey

Ok, let me know if/when that happens. Otherwise, we are happy at our site. :)

For20hunter

Hi Rod: Is the wash and wax guy interested in a trailer only wash? Mine has a fresh coat of wax.

Hey John, sorry I took so long in getting back to you regarding this. I finally got a response from Express Detail to this question. Wash only is $25.00 for the truck and $2.50 per foot for the trailer.

Rod

For20hunter

I just spoke with Jeff Gerbing who said that he is calling the park right now to cancel his reservation of site 13

For20hunter

At minimum I would leave them a message asking them to switch you to site 13 and that you will call back first thing in the morning.

MRBailey

Of course, yesterday Matt found one of the truck tires was bad. So here I am at Les Schwab getting all the truck tires replaced. Fun times.

Grampafish

Washington Chapter Leaders-Retired
Great to get them BEFORE you hit the road. We are looking forward to this rally and seeing everyone this week!

MRBailey

Yes, could have been a major issue as the wall of the tire was separating- possible major blowout, thousands in damage, and maybe injuries? Better to know now.

Status
Not open for further replies.