EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: WA, Monitor - 7/17/2015 to 7/19/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Its always good when we find the potential problems and catastrophes before they happen. Can't wait to see everyone!!

Rod+

JeromyS

Well good and bad news! First off the good news. My mother-in-law has sold her home and has decided she's moving closer to us to be with the grandkids. The bad news... Her moving "Closer" means moving into our RV while we work on getting into a new place with a MIL suite. This all happened in the last week so we we're sort of caught off guard but we're happy to have help with the kiddos!

This means that the family and I won't be able to make the Rally (at least not to stay with the trailer since it's now a full time home). We'd still love to come out and visit for a day. That also means that a spot (last minute) opens up if there is anyone on the waiting list. I'll call the park an cancel our reservations. It's odd how things just fall together at the last moment and I hope you all have a blast at the Rally. This was something that we really wanted to attend but things beyond our direct control have aligned.

We hope to stop by and at least introduce ourselves if that's still ok since we don't live far. Have fun everyone and takes lots of pictures.

For20hunter

We are sorry to hear that you will also not be able to join us. Wow, people are dropping like flies.

Unfortunately the site will go back to the park. We lost the rights to any cancelled or unused sites beginning May 15. Hopefully you will be able to come over and join us for a day trip. We have the Friday Potluck and Raffle and the Saturday evening Ice Cream Social.

Rod

Well good and bad news! First off the good news. My mother-in-law has sold her home and has decided she's moving closer to us to be with the grandkids. The bad news... Her moving "Closer" means moving into our RV while we work on getting into a new place with a MIL suite. This all happened in the last week so we we're sort of caught off guard but we're happy to have help with the kiddos!

This means that the family and I won't be able to make the Rally (at least not to stay with the trailer since it's now a full time home). We'd still love to come out and visit for a day. That also means that a spot (last minute) opens up if there is anyone on the waiting list. I'll call the park an cancel our reservations. It's odd how things just fall together at the last moment and I hope you all have a blast at the Rally. This was something that we really wanted to attend but things beyond our direct control have aligned.

We hope to stop by and at least introduce ourselves if that's still ok since we don't live far. Have fun everyone and takes lots of pictures.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
We are here! So are the Kramers!

Jeromy, does this mean you won't make it to Oregon as well?

Kristy

For20hunter

Its Rally Time!!! Woo Hoo!!!!

UPDATE: I just got word from the Chelan County Sheriff's Office that the K-9 Demo has been rescheduled from 11:00 am when it was scheduled to 3:00pm on Sunday.

The next is that I just heard from RnR RV and they are bringing in a Landmark and a Cyclone for everyones viewing pleasure!!

The last is that the Service Manager is unable to make it, so he is sending one of his shop foreman's in his place. The shop foreman, who will now be teaching the classes for the Service Manager, is not tech savvy at all, so he is not going to be teaching the classes with a powerpoint but has chosen to do it with handouts instead.

Kelly and I should be at the park by 1pm tomorrow. See everyone who is going to be there tomorrow then and for those that are arriving later, see you when you guys arrive!!

Rod

MRBailey

What Cyclone are they bringing? Matt and I are interested in trading in for a Cyclone 3110 at some point :).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For20hunter

We also have to confirm numbers for the wine tasting.. Right now we have 20 people. Dirksen, English, Reed, Beletti, Kramer, Poole, Anderson, Hale, Carlson and Ditrich. Anyone else interested speak up now or forever hold your peace . Thursday the 16th 1:00 pm at Icicle Ridge Winery, 8977 North Rd, Peshastin. Thank You

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For20hunter

LTZ

California-N Chapter Leaders-retired
How the "Hale" is everyone? We arrive tomorrow, so excited to see everyone! Can't wait for this rally!!

For20hunter

What the Hale is going on Chuck and Donna?!?!?! We also arrive tomorrow and plan to be there around 1:00pm! Can't wait to see everyone again!

How the "Hale" is everyone? We arrive tomorrow, so excited to see everyone! Can't wait for this rally!!

Status
Not open for further replies.