EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: WA, Monitor - 7/25/2013 to 7/28/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Kristy, I confirmed with Mike that you are in Site 1 and Dean is in Site 2.

Rod

Unless we hear otherwise tomorrow, we are in site 1A 6/24-6/31. Mike called me back today but didn't leave a message and there was no answer when I called back. I left a message so we'll see if they call back tomorrow for some reason.

Kristy

Manzan

Made my reservations today-arriving 7/25-departing 7/29. Site 31. Really don't want to go over either pass Sunday afternoon and put up with the traffic heading into Seattle. Thought about arriving earlier but will be getting back from a trip to Iowa and will need a couple of days at home.

Crumgater

Bummer, looks like we won't make it this year. I'm already booked for that Saturday night here in the Kirkland area, and then might have to fly out to Boston on Sunday... Looks like a good size group - Here's to wishing you all a great time! -Tina

For20hunter

Sorry you wont be able to make it Tina. Maybe next year. There is also the Oregon Rally in Winchester Bay the month prior to the Washington Rally.

Rod Ditrich

For20hunter

I have edited the very first thread in this post. On the very bottom of that thread I have put the names of the attendees and the sites that they are in. Please review it and if there are any omissions or errors please let me know by PM or Email.

Rod Ditrich

Phatkd

Does anyone that may live nearby have a name of a fishing guide that isn't to far away from the event location? I would like to book a 1 day trip while we are there. (If anyone wants to join me on the trip you are welcome)

bobowill

Welcome Rod & Kelly Ditrich, I glad to see we finally have a Washington State Chapter Leader. I made my reservations today (2/15/13). We are in site 41 its a pull through, but theres not much left. We will see you in Monoitor.
Bob and Ann Williams

For20hunter

Glad to hear that you are able to make it Bob and Ann! What dates are you arriving and leaving? We are really looking forward to meeting everyone.

Bob is absolutely correct on the spaces left, there are only a couple, so if anyone else is interested, you better hurry and make your reservations.

Rod Ditrich

Welcome Rod & Kelly Ditrich, I glad to see we finally have a Washington State Chapter Leader. I made my reservations today (2/15/13). We are in site 41 its a pull through, but theres not much left. We will see you in Monoitor.
Bob and Ann Williams

Last edited:

For20hunter

I have updated the original post to include a spreadsheet on the bottom that lists who is coming, what sites they are in and the arrival and departure dates. Let me know by PM or email if I have missed anyone or if any of the information is incorrect.

Rod Ditrich

Venue:
------------------------------
  • Wenatchee River County Park
  • 2924 State Hwy 2/97
  • Monitor, WA 98836
  • GPS - Lat: 47.48500N Lon:120.40961W
  • Marylee or Mike 509/667-7503
  • http://www.wenatcheeriverpark.org/
  • Pets ok?: Yes
  • Pet Fee: $
  • WiFi available: Yes
  • WiFi Fee: $

Details:
  • Number of sites held: 20
  • Site fee: $$30.00 full hook up (50 amp) or $25.00 water and electric per night.
  • Club Member Event fee:
  • Non-Club Member fee: $20.00
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: 7/27/2013
  • Potluck time: 4:30pm (tentative)

• Event Leader: For20hunter(click to contact)

Additional Info:
Please bring a $15.00 - $20.00 raffle gift for a raffle during the pot luck.

Members Attending
NameAdditionalSite #ArriveDepart
Kristy & Mark CarlsonOregon Chapter Leaders17/24/20137/31/2013
Dean & Jodi Madison27/25/20137/29/2013
Tom & Jo Daniels37/25/20137/30/2013
Carlos & Kindra Benavidez117/25/20137/28/2013
Rod & Kelly DitrichWashington Chapter Leaders167/24/20137/29/2013
John & Jan Ditrich177/24/20137/29/2013
Robert & Pat Zumach187/21/20138/1/2013
Jeff & Wendy Gerbing197/25/20137/28/2013
John & Lori DawsonPacific Regional Director207/24/20137/29/2013
Bruce & Carol Mclaughlin317/25/20137/29/2013
Tom & Jan Hargreaves327/25/20138/1/2013
Kris Dueck and Family337/24/20137/29/2013
Joyce & Rick Morones357/25/20137/28/2013
David & Linda Tullis387/25/20137/28/2013
Bob & Ann Williams417/25/20137/29/2013
Doug & Doris Anderson437/25/20137/29/2013

Last edited:

JDR

I'm Sorry Rod we will not be able to make this campout. We however will be in Leavenworth with the Grandkids so we will plan to drive down and see everyone. Congratulations on being the new leader looks like you are doing great. We look forward to meeting you.

Dale and Margi Roper

For20hunter

Dale and Margi,

We hope you guys can make it by so those of us that do no know you can meet you. Maybe you guys can make the potluck. Hopefully next year the schedule will work out better for ya.

Rod Ditrich

jdawson

Past Pacific Region Director
Rod and Kelly
Lori and I are looking forward to being at your first rally, looks like a great turn out.

For20hunter

John and Lori,

We are really looking forward to meeting you guys and everyone else. Since this is my first Rally I have hosted and have never even been to a Rally yet, I really wouldn't know if it was shaping up to be a good turn out or not.

I am trying to convince the wife and try and finagle the time off to come down to your Rally in Jackson CA in September. Fingers crossed!

Rod

Rod and Kelly
Lori and I are looking forward to being at your first rally, looks like a great turn out.

Grampafish

Washington Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hi all, we are Doug and Doris Anderson from Washougal, WA. We have just reserved site 43 for the rally. This will be our first event and we are really looking forward to meeting everyone. We are still awaiting delivery of our Bighorn 3370RK that we ordered in February. We do expect to have a few thousand miles on the rig by the end of July.

For20hunter

Doug and Doris,

We are looking forward to meeting you and are really excited about the Rally. Congratulations on your new "Condo on wheels", I know you will love it! We have had ours since December 15th and just got back from our 6th trip in it and love it more each time we go out in it!

Rod and Kelly Ditrich

Hi all, we are Doug and Doris Anderson from Washougal, WA. We have just reserved site 43 for the rally. This will be our first event and we are really looking forward to meeting everyone. We are still awaiting delivery of our Bighorn 3370RK that we ordered in February. We do expect to have a few thousand miles on the rig by the end of July.

shovelguy

Hey there, I just wanted to let you know I will try to get our reservations to include the 25th. Also, our oldest daughter is hoping she and her family can come also, as SOB's. I will pay there $20 if they can get in. Thanks, j

Status
Not open for further replies.