EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: WI, Lake Delton - 8/16/2012 to 8/19/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

tweber

Founding Wisconsin Chapter Leader-Retired
Glad you made your reservation Bernie. It will be great to her your stories again, and by rally time we will know how JerryV is doing in Alaska. Happy camping & safe travels to you & Judy.

Speedy

Tom, if I don't yet have my backing in skills mastered by Aug 2012, will you help me back into a spot if we register?

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
John, just let us know what time you will be arriving so we can set up the bleachers.
Tom will direct.
Good to see more MN members joining us.

Peace
Dave

tweber

You will get help if you need it. However, I will let you in on a "secret" - sites at Country Roads are pull thru. Please let me know, John, when you register my calling Terri Lynn at Country Roads so I can add you to the list. Like Cookie said, it is great to have more MN members joining us.

GOTTOYS

Tom, if I don't yet have my backing in skills mastered by Aug 2012, will you help me back into a spot if we register?
Oh..they'll help you back in alright..Hee-Hee....A lot of the spaces are pull-throughs you should have it covered. Don't miss this Rally! If you only plan to go to one this Summer make it here..Don

tweber

Don, You know we will help. Cookie lines up the chairs, we get the wine, and we park any rig. It is just like the scene from the movie RV.

Hi all we have been tring to talk to the campground but so far no luck just ans. left mess. but have not heard anything yet. i am just to ancshous to make sure we have a spot. I to am not very good at backing this up yet so hope to be able to get a pull though.

This is our first rv we did take it out last year one time and no problems. we are looking forward to seeing and talking to everyone in the club.

hope to see and talk to everyone there. Please dont mind my typing and speeling thanks

Last edited:

tweber

Hi, Gary & Janelle. I will try to give Terri Lynn a call on Monday and find out what is going on. If you do not get a pull thru site you will get help backing in. Email me, please, your arrival date and departure date, tank67tommy@gmail.com. The WI rally is August 16 - 19. I will keep in touch.

Joy & Jeff

Past Missouri Chapter Leaders
Hey Berni,

How are you and Judi?

We will be getting the Bighorn out of storage next month and we're starting to get excited about this season. Planning our trip to Wisconsin now and just wanted to say hi.

Joy and Jeff

happykraut

Joy and Jeff, great to hear from you guys. All is OK here. We are pulling our rig out of storage probably on Mar 14. Have an appointment at the dealer to have my awning reinstalled for the second time. Then we are heading for 'The Rally' down in Phoenix. Hope to see you guys way before Wisconsin. Bernie

tweber

John & Rana Krussow, Woodbury, MN have registered for the WI rally. Welcome John & Rana. We look forward to meeting you.

Status
Not open for further replies.