EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: WI, Lake Delton - 8/16/2012 to 8/19/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

tweber

Founding Wisconsin Chapter Leader-Retired
WI RALLY UPDATE -
On the schedule this year is the WI Dells Tommy Bartlett Show. It is a 90 minute show that includes performances on the water, in the air, and on the stage. The finale is an entrancing spectacular display of music and color paying tribute to our great nation. Additional show information may be found at www.tommybartlett.com

We receive an outstanding group rate of only $36.00 PER COUPLE, and we have reserved seats at the 8:30 show on Saturday, August 18. (Normal ticket price is $24 PER PERSON)

Please email us, tank67tommy@gmail.com, if you would like to reserve a seat for the show or if you have any questions.

Thank you to those that have already made your reservations. Paying for the tickets will be taken care of at the rally.

Tom & Gerry

CliffP

My family and I had camping plans for this weekend (Friday-Sunday) long before we joined the forum. We haven't joined HOG yet but will soon. We were wondering how many of you will be coming in Thursday. We live by Baraboo so nearby. Will most of you be around Thurdsay night and is it fine to stop in for a visit?
Cliff and Mindy

CliffP

I looked on Country Roads Motorhome & RV Park's Website and it seems they don't really want kids there. Would it be best to find a sitter for the kids this time and just Mindy and I stop up? We are going to try to make the 9/13 rally in Lena, IL and plan to bring the kids to that one. Do many people bring their kids to these or is it more of an adult thing?

jnbhobe

We got signed up for the rally today. She said she was getting short on sites. We will be coming in with Cookie.

tweber

When is every one else arriving? Who else is coming in on Wednesday with Cookie? Any one arriving on Tuesday, August 14?

Herbiesrig

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Dan and Karen a/k/a herbiesrig will arrive on the 15th.. we are coming from Kewaunee.

DW_Gray

Amy and I had a lot of fun crashing your rally last year. I don't think we will be able to crash it this time. We hope you all have a great time. We will miss you all for sure.

tweber

You will be missed, but if things change there will always be a spot in the "infield" for ya. Happy camping & safe travels.

CliffP

Mindy and I have it on the calendar to stop in for a visit on Wed the 15th. We're looking forward to meeting all of you!

dglatta

Kathi and I are signed up and looking forward to seeing our Wisconsin friends again. We are arriving on Wednesday. We're really looking forward to this!

GOTTOYS

Kathi and I are signed up and looking forward to seeing our Wisconsin friends again. We are arriving on Wednesday. We're really looking forward to this!
Just when you don't think you can take anymore...the Lattas sign up! Boy, do I have a surprise waiting for you...Neighbors..Hee-hee-hee...Don

dglatta

Hey, Don!I see from your signature that Mags, The Wonder Dog, is now driving! That's great. It must give you and Kathy more time to "Twalk"! Heeheeehee!

tweber

Now Don be nice to our IA friends. It is their first time at the WI rally so you want to give them a day to settle in and feel at home before you really make them feel welcome.

GOTTOYS

Now Don be nice to our IA friends. It is their first time at the WI rally so you want to give them a day to settle in and feel at home before you really make them feel welcome.
They might be YOUR Iowa friends..now... It won't take long for you to change your mind..I can assure you there is no time to waste when it comes to making them feel welcome..Hee-hee....Don

Status
Not open for further replies.