EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: WI, Lake Delton - 8/16/2012 to 8/19/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

dglatta

Thanks, Dave. we're looking forward to seeing you again too. This will be my first time this part of Wisconsin since high school!

tweber

Founding Wisconsin Chapter Leader-Retired
Nothing has really changed since high school days, Dave, except the prices. Just ask Don.

MaryandSteve

Past Indiana Chapter Leader (Founding)
We signed up today and Terri got us in.She told us that the Heartland Rally keeps growing and growing.She put us in site 58 for now and if one comes open closer to the group she will move us.We will arive on Wen the 15th. See everone there.

tweber

Welcome to the Cheese Head Chapter Rally, Hoyt & Mary. I have you listed on the attendees list, arriving on the 15th, and going to the show. Have a safe trip and we will see you in August.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Wow Hoyt and Mary. What a suprise. It will be nice to see you in the Dells.
We keep getting more different state representations.
There will even be a few rigs from Wisconsin.

Peace
Dave

GOTTOYS

Price is no object for a gentleman like Don. You should see his coffee can Dremel!
If you like I got another coupon from Harbor Freight and I can get you one just like it for $6.99. I hate seeing that look of envy in your eyes every time I open the coffee can/carrying case...Don

tweber

I would like to welcome Jeff/Nancy Gittleman (JeffG1947) to the WI Rally. I received notification that they are no longer "wait listed" but have site 44. They have had their Bighorn for a short period of time, and the WI rally will be their first. Again, welcome, and safe travels.

Lou_and_Bette

Tom, Bette and I put our names on the waiting list a couple of days ago. Hopefully something will open up so we can join our first Wisconsin rally

Lou

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
A message from Wisconsin's long lost Master Griller.....Paul will be arriving on the 14th. Sue...who knows?????:( Still not sure if I can make it. Work....gets in the way! Count at least 1 of us in for Tommy Bartlett's Water Show. Can't wait to see everyone there. Wowwww....how big this has grown! I remember our first WI rally (in a Montana) which was WI first rally also-------6 rigs!
Sue

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
Lou & Bette - Keeping my fingers crossed that you are able to get off the 'wish' list and hit the 'for sure' list!!

Lou_and_Bette

After getting around to reading my email, called park to confirm we were on the waiting list and after talking to Sally, who then talked to Terri Lynn the confusion was cleared up. They actually arranged a site, #86, for us but will continue to try and get us with the other HOC members. So, we will be attending the rally, arriving on 13th and leaving 20th. Looking forward to seeing everyone. Tom, if it's not too late, sign Bette and I up for the Tommy Bartlet show.

Lou

Lou_and_Bette

Kelly, the hop-skip & jump just got alot shorter, Tom just informed us we are now going to site #3...see you and Michael soon

Lou

tweber

A WI Cheese Head Chapter welcome goes out to Tom combs and Don Merek. They will be joining us at the WI rally August 16 - 19. Welcome Tom & Don. Have a safe trip to the WI Dells.

Status
Not open for further replies.