EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: WY, Cody - 6/21/2012 to 6/24/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

jnv

We're in the same boat. How/where do we spend our time between the two rallies? Any ideas???

We just booked the extra days between the two rallies at the Ponderosa CG. We're planning on day trips to Yellowstone or whatever else might come up :).

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
There are at least a couple options. the Black Hills are less than 2 hours from Gillette so you could spend a couple days and then head over to our rally or come on over on the 17th. You CANNOT run out of things to do in Cody in a week. You could also spend some time in the Buffalo and/or the Big Horn Mountains. just depends on what you like to do. We will be posting lots of things to do from shopping to hiking, Trolly tours, wild horse tour, horse back riding, river rafting, fly fishing (looking into lessons and rental equipment now), Yellowstone, Buffalo Bill Historical Center, Golf, tennis, Rodeo, Dance halls, Shooting complex, archery range, Dan Miller's cowboy review, Old trail town, and that's just off the top of my head. So, if your worried about not having anything to do in Cody Don't!! Come on in early and we'll have a blast.

shovelguy

We are planning on attending. We will be going to Greybull KOA a couple of days and plan on arriving at Pondorosa CG 06-20. Will mail a check after Christmas. d&j

jdawson

Past Pacific Region Director
Hi Dave

John and Lori would like to attend yoour rally and i would like a phone call from you if possible.

Contact us at 831-440-9268 Home Or 831-264-4326 Cell

Thanks

codycarver

Hi Dave

John and Lori would like to attend yoour rally and i would like a phone call from you if possible.

Contact us at 831-440-9268 Home Or 831-264-4326 Cell

Thanks

Hey John, I sent you the links to the parks in Buffalo we talked about. If you need anything else let me know.

happykraut

Although we've camped in Cody before, we've decided to go ahead and check in on the 17th. It was 106 degrees last time we were there, so hopefully this time the temps will be a little lower.

Invizatu

Senior Road Warriors
We'll be joining Ya'll, that is if you got room for a little trailer amongst all you big dogs (5ers)!
Checks in the mail. :cool:

happykraut

Just made the reservation. We will be arriving on Jun 17 and leaving on the 24th. But, now that I look at it, maybe I should have checked out on the 25th. What are the activities for the 24th?

jdawson

Past Pacific Region Director
John and Lori will be attending your rally if you have space. We will be in on the 21 and check out on the 25. As of now we will be comming in with 3 or 4 rigs. I talked to you the other day and would like you to call me again at 831 440-9268.

Thanks

TessaM

Past California Central Chapter Leader
We'll be attending your rally along with John & Lori Dawson, arriving on June 21 and departing on the 25th. Please let me know what we have to do to confirm our reservation with you.

Thanks,
Teresa & Art

lkjcreative

We would also like to join your rally. We'll be tagging along with "TessaM" (Art and Teresa), Carol and Floyd and the Dawsons, John and Lori.........arriving June 21 and departing on June 25.

Best Regards, Ross and Linda

codycarver

Just made the reservation. We will be arriving on Jun 17 and leaving on the 24th. But, now that I look at it, maybe I should have checked out on the 25th. What are the activities for the 24th?

The 24th will be wrap up day so we'll have something light so the folks leaving can get going. Several attendees will be staying past the 24th though.

codycarver

I have started and attendees list on post #1 of this thread. Please check to make sure I have you listed. At the bottom is information for deposits and before/after days. If your reserving extra days please make sure you tell Skip so she can get you set up in the correct spot so you don't have to move.

Looks like we are going to have a great group. looking forward to seeing you all.

MC9

So we don't appear to be nameless, MC9 is Jim and Cynthia. Thanks for the list Dave.

TomSt

Past New Jersey Chapter Leader
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to All!!
We just confirmed our stay with Skip for 6-17 to 6-24. What wonderful people you have out there. We can not wait to meet them in person

Tom and Mary

larkinstuart

Larry and Liz Kinney will be attending the Cody Rally with Art &Teresa and John and Lori.
Please let me know what is needed to confirm our reservations.
Liz Kinney

Status
Not open for further replies.