EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: WY, Cody - 6/21/2012 to 6/24/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

olcoon

We would like to attend, but...we are going to try to get a work camping job someplace out there after the rally, so if we could make it, it would be a last minute decision. I'm sure by then all the spots will be filled up.

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
We would like to attend, but...we are going to try to get a work camping job someplace out there after the rally, so if we could make it, it would be a last minute decision. I'm sure by then all the spots will be filled up.

Keep us posted, we're going to try and keep some spots open for last minute attendees from Gillette so we be able to get you in.

olcoon

OK, we'll do that. What better way to end a Heartland Rally, than with another Heartland Rally!

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
We are planning to attend the rally as a follow-on from Gillette so please add us to your list. It will be our first time in Wyoming and we are really excited with all the places to visit and things to do.
David, I have sent you a PM and dropped a check in the mail.

kwolbeck

Past Heartland Ambassador
Add us to the list, been talking about it for a couple weeks now. Time to stop procastinating, would hate to see all the sites gone and us not get in. Check will be in the mail Monday or Tuesday. Will also call campground for extra days.

Kevin and Nelly Wolbeck

StarryNight

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Hi all! My name is Monica and my husband is Don. We are new to the" Heartland Group" and are in the Colorado Chapter. We are interested in being a part of the June rally in Cody, Wyoming, I hope there are spaces available.

jimtoo

Hi all! My name is Monica and my husband is Don. We are new to the" Heartland Group" and are in the Colorado Chapter. We are interested in being a part of the June rally in Cody, Wyoming, I hope there are spaces available.

Hi Monica and Don,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a lot of great people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Please see the first post of this thread and follow the instructions that Dave (Codycarver) has posted. This will get you registered for the rally.

Looking forward to meeting you in Cody in June.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

codycarver

Welcome, We'd love to have you join us. As Jim mentioned all the information for registering is in the first post of this thread. Looking forward to meeting you in June.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
What a great campground. We stayed in campsite 137 a couple of years back. Hope the restuarant is still in business next door, best breakfast in town. Ya'll have fun.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Oh man - forgot about the blizzards next door. Yep - a great place to have a rally. Wonder if the rodeo will be in season? What a great thing for everyone to do.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
We'll be heading to the Ponderosa Campground after the Gillette Rally to explore Yellowstone, etc., but not staying for the Chapter Rally... have to get back to Texas for w*rk, but hope to meet some of the folks that come in early.

E

codycarver

That will be great. I don't have a count yet but we have several folks checking in early so it looks like we will have a good pre rally rally, How fun!! Some of us will probably be convoying back to Cody after Gillette if you want to join us. See you in June.

Status
Not open for further replies.