EVENT: Heartland Multi-Chapter Rally: NC, Waynesville - 10/12/2012 to 10/14/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Hey rcox! That is great! We are looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks. I will add your name to our attendee list.

Sent from my Milestone X using Tapatalk 2

trdeal

Good morning everyone. Here we are a little more than a month out from the rally and you guys have blown the doors off the number of sites that Creekwood Farms was holding for us.On behalf of Larry and Samantha,and my Beautiful wife Renee, I would like to say thank you. This is going to be a great rally! We are greatly looking forward to seeing our friends we haven't seen in a while and our friends we have never met before,we only know you through the forum. We reached the 25 sites Creekwood Farms was holding for us. You guys kept calling and Creekwood Farms ,has been great,and kept adding sites in our area so we all could attend and all be together as a group in the same area.But now our area is full. I really don't want to cut off the reservation process so I am going to call Creekwood Farms today and see if they have any more sites that they can make available to us. So if you are interested in joining us and still haven't made your reservation, don't give up.I will let you know latter on today what I find out. This is going to be a great rally. Once again Thanks for your support!

trdeal

Good morning everyone. Here we are a little more than a month out from the rally and you guys have blown the doors off the number of sites that Creekwood Farms was holding for us.On behalf of Larry and Samantha,and my Beautiful wife Renee, I would like to say thank you. This is going to be a great rally! We are greatly looking forward to seeing our friends we haven't seen in a while and our friends we have never met before,we only know you through the forum. We reached the 25 sites Creekwood Farms was holding for us. You guys kept calling and Creekwood Farms ,has been great,and kept adding sites in our area so we all could attend and all be together as a group in the same area.But now our area is full. I really don't want to cut off the reservation process so I am going to call Creekwood Farms today and see if they have any more sites that they can make available to us. So if you are interested in joining us and still haven't made your reservation, don't give up.I will let you know latter on today what I find out. This is going to be a great rally. Once again Thanks for your support!
I spoke with Creekwood Farms today and we have 3 more sites available to us in our area. We have had 1 cancellation and we have moved the RV's for Less units to another area of the campground. So now we have sites 104,97 and 98 open to reserve. Thanks again.

ohmz42

So disappointed that Gene and I will be unable to attend the rally due to work conflicts. Gene will just be finishing up an outage at work. We so enjoyed our first rally at Hilton Head and hope to see everyone again real soon. Planning to go to Creekwood the next weekend on the 19th and stay through the 23rd. Hope you all have a wonderful rally and safe travels. Laura and Gene Jeffers, North Augusta, SC

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
So disappointed that Gene and I will be unable to attend the rally due to work conflicts. Gene will just be finishing up an outage at work. We so enjoyed our first rally at Hilton Head and hope to see everyone again real soon. Planning to go to Creekwood the next weekend on the 19th and stay through the 23rd. Hope you all have a wonderful rally and safe travels. Laura and Gene Jeffers, North Augusta, SC

We are definitely going to miss you guys but work has to come first. There will be many more rallies in the future that you will be able to enjoy.

trdeal

Laura and Gene, sorry to hear that you guys can't attend our rally. You will be missed,but we understand. Be safe out there and enjoy your time at Creekwood Farms the following weekend.

trdeal

Hi everyone. Here is a heads up on the Biltmore House tour. We have had 2 people cancel out on the tour which makes us two short of the 10 people needed in order to get the discounted ticket price. So we have decided to cancel the tour as a group. Of course you are still free to take the tour but at full price. Thanks and sorry for the inconvience.

trdeal

Good Morning everyone. Sites are available!
The rally is only a few weeks away and Renee and I are getting pretty excited about seeing all our Heartland friends. Some of you for the first time. Just a reminder that we have had some cancellations so there are sites available if you would like to join us. Also, we need someone to be our "fire king" for Friday and Saturday night. If you would like to volunteer to get our fires started and be sure they are out at the end of the evening,please send me a private message. I will check with the campground and see if they have any wood we can purchase if not we will also need some volunteers to bring wood. I will let you know what I find out. Thanks and have a great day!

trdeal

Cool days. Cooler nights. The leaves are beginning to change colors. That can only mean that fall is here and our fall rally is just a couple weeks away. Remember that Sites are available, so make your reservation today. Also remember we need a volunteer to be our "Fire King" for Friday and Saturday night. Creekwood Farms has firewood available. If you are interested in helping please let me know. Thanks

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
A friend of our who are HL owners but not club members have just registered to come as our guest. Their name is Shelia and Ron Brown from Clinton, TN who has a Big Country 3650. They were given site #27. WOW - that makes 3 BC3650 coming to the rally that I know of. Please everyone Welcome them as quests.

Terry/Larry - I will help do anything including being just extra hands (goffer) if need be.

Byrd

trdeal

A friend of our who are HL owners but not club members have just registered to come as our guest. Their name is Shelia and Ron Brown from Clinton, TN who has a Big Country 3650. They were given site #27. WOW - that makes 3 BC3650 coming to the rally that I know of. Please everyone Welcome them as quests.

Terry/Larry - I will help do anything including being just extra hands (goffer) if need be.

Byrd
Hey Byrd,that is great news.Thanks for inviting Ron and Shelia.I am sure we will all do our best to make them feel welcome. Thanks also for the offer to help. We will need yours and Nathans help on Saturday night. We have something special planned that should be alot of fun. It won't be long now!

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
We are here now just for the night. There is a 3650 BC next to us, a BH, a Cyclone (pretty permanent looking) and a one month old Landmark. The people in the LM are working here at the park.
This place is very pretty-and very easy to get to.

Looking forward to seeing everyone in a couple of weeks.

BBinNC

Waynesville NC Rally - Oct 11-14,2012

Any Cyclone owners attending this rally? We are looking for anyone who has a motorcycle and plans to take some rides in the area.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Teresa - do you have enough folks to do the stamping class? I would like to join in if possible.

Terry/Larry - is there a list of who is bring what for the breakfast Saturday am? I can help out but don't wont to overdue one item like bacon, etc.

B--

mjf55

So, looks like Patty and I cannot make it. The head gasket blew on my Ram, the parts are on order. I hope to fix it next weekend, but since this is my first head gasket repair, I don't want to test it out by pulling the trailer. So, have fun. We will miss you.
Site 69 is now open for immediate occupancy. :-:)(

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Teresa - do you have enough folks to do the stamping class? I would like to join in if possible.

Terry/Larry - is there a list of who is bring what for the breakfast Saturday am? I can help out but don't wont to overdue one item like bacon, etc.

B--

Byrd, there can never be too much bacon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBinNC

Any Motorcycle Riders Attending the Rally in Maggie Valley, NC in Oct

My husband and I have a Cyclone and a Harley and plan to ride some while in Maggie Valley at the rally. Love to hear if there are others with a motorcycle planning to attend the rally.

trdeal

I can bring meat or whatever is needed for the breakfast. Just let me know what you need.
Mike and Bonnie, thanks for the offer. Right now we have bacon covered. We also have some sausage coming and some oj. We could probably use some more OJ or some other breakfast juice. Or if you want to bring some country ham or some more sausage that would be fine also. Thanks for being willing to help out. We will see you in a couple weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.