EVENT: Heartland Multi-Chapter Rally: NC, Waynesville - 10/12/2012 to 10/14/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
The best rally so far.......why is it that the rally we just left was the best ever!!????

Dale, your right, we DO have some big shoes to fill!!

THANKS, Terry, Renee, Larry (BanDstra) and Sam for being such awesome leaders (yeah, even you Larry....I must be having an emotional moment....it will pass). We LOVE y'all!!

Oh, Porthole, just because a "reporter" reports "turmoil" doesn't mean he caused it......it does seem that there was 1 person mentioned a few times in the video :rolleyes:

Safe travels till we all meet again!

Lance & Kem

Rodbuster

That's a great picture Dave, thank you.
Another reason to give thanks.
Thank you so much Dave....for not being in the picture.

Your friend,
Dick

jbeletti

Thanks for the pic, Dave.

Larry/Sam, Terry/Renee, Dale/Michelle and Lance/Kem - thank you all for making this joint NC/SC rally another great time!

About 13 or so rigs stayed over Sunday night. Most of went our own ways during the day. In the evening, a few of us got together for a meal, then 22 of us got together for a campfire behind site 46, just across the foot bridge. Nice time.

I believe everyone except Nancy and I are leaving this morning. I'm heading over to Marion, NC to check-out Tom Johnson's Rally Park. We stay here in Waynesville tonight, then head to Savannah tomorrow (Tuesday).

See everyone down the road!

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Thanks Larry,Sam,Terry&Rene for a great rally. We really enjoyed ourselves
Walter &Linda West.

mntnman

Past Chapter Leader, SC and KY
Dale and I made it home. Thanks to Terry, Renee, Larry and Sam for another job well done! Dale and I are looking forward to the challenges ahead of us as South Carolina's Chapter Leaders. Hopefully we can make Larry and Sam proud!

I guess I need to get my own login, I don't quite fit the "mntman" login. :rolleyes:

Safe travels to you all.

trdeal

I want to take just a minute to say what a beautiful well kept cg Creekwood Farms is. Bob and his staff went out of their way to be sure we had everything we needed to make our rally a success. If you are ever on I-40 in the Waynesville-Asheville NC area I strongly recommend Creekwood farms to you. Thanks again to everyone that attended our rally and to Creekwood Farms for making our rally a great success.

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
We had a safe ride home, able to stay just on the fringe of the weather front that blew through 4:30 in the morning. What a great rally. We will put this on the top best rally list that we have been secretly keeping. BIG thank you's to Renee and Terry, Samantha and Larry, and we saw a lot of help from the new leaders Michelle and Dale, and Kem and (even) Lance. We really do appreciate the hard work and planning that is involved with a rally, and the result was fantastic. We enjoyed meeting our old fiends and making new friends, yes, our Heartland family continues to grow. We will see you all soon somewhere down the road, until then, Rally On!!:cool:

navyAZ1

DITTO, from Miss Ann and I we had a great time! Couldn't have asked for better company or weather, then a safe trip home. Hope y'all stay safe and happy, and we'll see you next time.

Ron

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Me, too. Thanks Terry and Renee and Larry and Sam! See ya' down the road.

ljsexton

Tommy and I would like to add our thanks to Terry, Renee, Larry, and Sam for a great rally. Looking forward to the next one. Hope to see everyone again soon.

trdeal

Tommy and I would like to add our thanks to Terry, Renee, Larry, and Sam for a great rally. Looking forward to the next one. Hope to see everyone again soon.
Thanks Tommy and Linda. We enjoyed spending some time with you guys. We with have to do it again sooner than latter!

The NC/SC Heartland Fall Rally Scrapbook is completed. I'll post pictures later...here is a sneak preview in movie form...

Thanks to all who shared their photos!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.