EVENT: Heartland Owners Camp-Out: PA, Lancaster - 4/15/2016 to 4/17/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
I really hope I can go. I was just told my girls recitals are that weekend and we have not been told exactly which day yet.

It would be nice to see you guys again but understandably the kids will always come first, even after they have left the nest...We cancelled two reservations, one a HL rally, because our youngest son is coming in from MT to visit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bones

It would be nice to see you guys again but understandably the kids will always come first, even after they have left the nest...We cancelled two reservations, one a HL rally, because our youngest son is coming in from MT to visit.

I'm hoping that I would be able to come and leave to go to the recital then come back but as usual the dance place has not made up their minds yet.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Anyone interested in a pot luck during the campout? If we do, any preference on what day, Friday or Saturday? If so, I can call and see if we can get one of their pavilions booked. If it's available.

Bones

Anyone interested in a pot luck during the campout? If we do, any preference on what day, Friday or Saturday? If so, I can call and see if we can get one of their pavilions booked. If it's available.
If im there im game. I wont know recital scheduals until 2weeks out maybe.

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired

Were in for a pot luck I like Saturdays this way you don't have to worry or rush if you arrive in the later afternoon to prepare a dish just my opinion

JWalker

If im there im game. I wont know recital scheduals until 2weeks out maybe.

Always!!! Goes without saying

Were in for a pot luck I like Saturdays this way you don't have to worry or rush if you arrive in the later afternoon to prepare a dish just my opinion

I like Saturday also.

Pot luck yes Sat perfered

Potluck is a great idea. Any day is fine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think Saturday is the winner.

Thanks everyone!

recumbent615

Founding MA Chapter Leader-retired
7 weeks to the Camp Out !!!
https://days.to/15-april/2016

Can not wait for April 15th ( who ever says that ) It may not be the first Camping trip of the year since I may be headed to Florida next week via DC ... But it will be the first HOC Event of the 2016 season for me.

But even More Important than Camping is https://days.to/02-april/2016 The Due date of my first grandchild. Let's hope he/she is a timely sprout because you know that it will be hard to leave for PA less than two weeks after the arrival.

I Solemnly Promise that there will NOT be a slide show attempt at the rally!! but I will have photos Ad Nauseam.

Camp-On

travelin2

Can not wait for April 15th ( who ever says that ) It may not be the first Camping trip of the year since I may be headed to Florida next week via DC ... But it will be the first HOC Event of the 2016 season for me.

But even More Important than Camping is https://days.to/02-april/2016 The Due date of my first grandchild. Let's hope he/she is a timely sprout because you know that it will be hard to leave for PA less than two weeks after the arrival.

I Solemnly Promise that there will NOT be a slide show attempt at the rally!! but I will have photos Ad Nauseam.

Camp-On

Congrats on that first grandchild!! Have to have pictures!!
We're hoping Mother Nature strings together a few nice days in the coming weeks before Easter as we're itchy to go somewhere.
Can't wait !

'Lil Guy'

That 1st grandchild is special. Heck, they're all special but something about holding the 1st one is really a great feeling. Reason we're in the area for the Pa. rally is to spend some time up that way with our 2 youngest GKs. Looking forward to the rally and seeing a pic of your 1st. Later and have a great day.

JWalker

Ok....either I'm really smart or really forgetful. Ginger called Old Mill Stream today to reserve a pavilion for Saturday's potluck. They told her that the pavilions were already booked for both Friday and Saturday. Apparently a owners group was having a get together that weekend. A "Jamie" had already booked them.

Man, sometimes I don't even remember how smart I am......

travelin2

Ok....either I'm really smart or really forgetful. Ginger called Old Mill Stream today to reserve a pavilion for Saturday's potluck. They told her that the pavilions were already booked for both Friday and Saturday. Apparently a owners group was having a get together that weekend. A "Jamie" had already booked them.

Man, sometimes I don't even remember how smart I am......

Man...what are you going to do when you're my age??? I go to get something these days and by the time I get there I've forgotten what I went for!!!!!

Bones

Hopefully none of you guys forget to pull your trailer too when you come. ha ha ha lol

Status
Not open for further replies.