EVENT: Heartland Owners Camp-Out: PA, Lancaster - 4/15/2016 to 4/17/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bones

Is any one going earlier than Friday? We just found out recital is at 3 on Saturday. Not looking good for us being able to show.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
We're planning to arrive Thursday. Retired anytimers !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
I'll be the Thursday evening. Ging and Madu will be there Friday after school.

Bones

I had a quick thought that everyone should know. If you already do know sorry for the repeat. Old mill stream and Dutch wonder land are under construction and late last year they changed the entrance to Old mill stream. The entrance is now at the Dutch Wonderland sign. When you turn in you will be making a sharp right and following the main road back up. Make sure you stay to the right and go through the far right ticket booth. You need to make sure you watch your passengers tires as they do come close to the curb when turning.

travelin2

I had a quick thought that everyone should know. If you already do know sorry for the repeat. Old mill stream and Dutch wonder land are under construction and late last year they changed the entrance to Old mill stream. The entrance is now at the Dutch Wonderland sign. When you turn in you will be making a sharp right and following the main road back up. Make sure you stay to the right and go through the far right ticket booth. You need to make sure you watch your passengers tires as they do come close to the curb when turning.

Yep... From their website

Attention Campers: Effective immediately, please enter at the Dutch Wonderland traffic light and follow the directional signs to the campground. Thank you for your cooperation!

Bones

I've turned down the road many times and I'm always worried about catching my tires. They don't give you a whole lot of room.

travelin2

I've turned down the road many times and I'm always worried about catching my tires. They don't give you a whole lot of room.

But you make though and you're how long??? !!!!

Bones

The trailer is 41 feet and with the truck I think I am some where around 60 plus feet.

- - - Updated - - -

I know I know. ;););)

Status
Not open for further replies.