EVENT: Heartland Owners Camp-Out: PA, Lancaster - 4/15/2016 to 4/17/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrsJWalker

Cracker Barrel, I-Hop, Bob Evans

I just got a chance to check out what everyone is thinking for the pot luck. Everything sounds great!! I'm thinking I'll make some crockpot macaroni and cheese. Breakfast out on Saturday morning sounds good to me!

gschaaf

Sorry guys we can't make this one we are booked in Jersey City in a parking lot taking the grandson to Statue of Liberty and 9/11 memorial. Everybody have a great time. See ya down the road!!!

Bones

Ok the one Kline is now scheduled to arrive on the 14th. Now only if I can hurry up and get the tires on and the surge protector in. tic toc tic toc

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Sorry guys we can't make this one we are booked in Jersey City in a parking lot taking the grandson to Statue of Liberty and 9/11 memorial. Everybody have a great time. See ya down the road!!!

That sounds like a great trip. Enjoy!! Maybe we'll see you in Mifflinburg or at the Region Rally in New Holland.

chaplady

Going to be close had to put ours in shop today. Issues with level up recommend cures didn't fix. Told shop guy it's going to Pa next week even if I have to level it old fashioned way. Time will tell.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Going to be close had to put ours in shop today. Issues with level up recommend cures didn't fix. Told shop guy it's going to Pa next week even if I have to level it old fashioned way. Time will tell.

That's the spirit!!! See you then...

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Yeah. It can be fixed on your down time. They been leveling campers long before there was Level Up. Keep us posted.

Bones

I have lots of jack stands if need be.

mbesanceney

New York Chapter Leaders-Retired
➡️ Hey Jamie, tell Ed and pat to bring some extra hard to find trailer parts because hey ya just never know and don't forget the chocolate coverd Oreo cookies lol (pat know what I'm talking about)

Status
Not open for further replies.