EVENT: Heartland Owners Camp-Out: TX, Fredericksburg - 4/25/2022 to 5/2/2022

Added to Calendar: 8 dates

jbeletti

Hi. Jay - I just made our reservation. We're arriving Monday, April 25th and departing Friday, April 29th - so just 4 nights for us. We need to move down to Kerrville for another event on Friday. Looking forward to hanging out with friends!

We're in site 84 in the upper loop. Still some sites left there.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
That's great news Jim. Looking forward to seeing you in Fredericksburg.

jayc

Glad you're signed up Darren and Pam. Looking forward to seeing you in Fredericksburg!

kwolbeck

Past Heartland Ambassador
Just made our reservation.

We arrive 25 April, depart 3 May and are scheduled to be on site 87.

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

jayc

Glad to hear that you're coming out of your winter hibernation to join us Bob.

Chippendale

George Speir and Mary Hollis will be arriving on April 25th and leaving on May 2nd. It's been a long time, looking forward to seeing old friends and making some new ones. Site 73

jayc

Don and Vicky we are sorry to hear this. We were looking forward to seeing y'all again.

jayc

We made our reservations for the camp-out today in site #77.
We are planning a Memorial Breakfast for Frank Baker. Frank loved to have a big breakfast at every rally he attended and we felt it was appropriate to honor him in this way. The club will furnish all the meats, cheese, eggs and biscuits but would ask for help in cooking. If you would like to prepare another dish that you are fond of please feel free to add it. Breakfast will be Thursday April 8th at 9am.

Reminder. if you haven't registered with the park or are undecided about attending the park has given us a deadline of February 1th. Please get'er dun soon so we can all be located together.

Last edited:
Jim & Elaine Ownby will be attending from 04/25 through 05/02. I have reserved site #89 by phone at the campground.

Look forward to seeing everyone again.... in warmer weather!!!!!

jayc

Corbin called me this morning to say he will call in later to make a reservation for Flora and him to come to the rally.

jayc

I just learned that Ed and Susan Potts are planning to bring Debbie Baker (Frank's wife) to the camp-out breakfast. I am glad to hear this. It will be good to see them all again.