EVENT: Heartland Owners Campout: TX, Fredricksburg - 05/01/2023 to 05/08/2023

Added to Calendar: 8 dates

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
I've got you added to the list Terry. Looking forward to seeing y'all there.

jbeletti

Hi Jay - Nancy and I are planning to take in part of your event.

Arrive: Thu Apr 27 2023
Depart: Thu May 4 2023

We're looking forward to spending time with our Heartland friends - even if we can't stay to the end.

jayc

John and Debi Macvie contacted me on Facebook to say they are coming to our rally.

Holoholo

We have had so much fun here for the last two years, we have decided to return. This park is a great location for exploring this area, including the many wineries and breweries, the World War II memorial/museum, many restaurants, Luckenbach Tx, the LBJ Ranch State Park and other attractions.
Jay. We will be there Lowell and Joan Greer

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Jay, reservations made for 5/1 to 5/8/2023, site 84.

Looking forward to it!

Chippendale

Mary Hollis and George Speir are going to try again this year, hopefully I won't wreck the truck again. Registered with the park this afternoon. George

jayc

George, it will be good to see you and to meet Mary next year in Fredericksburg. I'll get you added to the list.

kwolbeck

Past Heartland Ambassador
We just registered for the rally. Arrive the 1st and depart the 8th.

There are only 2 of the reserved rally sites left according to the young lady we just spoke with so if you are considering this event you might want to call and register soon.

Looking forward to seeing everyone soon.

Kevin & Nelly

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
We changed our dates due to a scheduling conflict. We will arrive on May 2 and depart on May 9.