EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: CA, Jackson - 9/19/2018 to 9/25/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rod and Kelly;
Please sign Jan and I up for the 2018 Regional Rally in Jackson for the 9/19-9/25 date range. Our family reunion will not conflict with the Rally dates. We are looking forward to being a part of the Rally events at Jackson in 2018.

Mahalo

Big Al & Jan

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Rod and Kelly;
Please sign Jan and I up for the 2018 Regional Rally in Jackson for the 9/19-9/25 date range. Our family reunion will not conflict with the Rally dates. We are looking forward to being a part of the Rally events at Jackson in 2018.

Mahalo

Big Al & Jan

Got you down Big Al and Jan!! You are in site #90

Rod

- - - Updated - - -

Kelly please attach our names to the list of campers.

Jerry and Kristi DeShazo:cool:

Got you down Jerry and Kristi. We have you in site #91.

Rod

- - - Updated - - -

***Only 7 sites left!***

Rod

mlpeloquin

Rod,

Sign Carol and me up. We might have to go back east, but we won't know until November this year. We don't want to miss it if we are going to be here.

Marc & Carol

For20hunter

Sorry for the late responses all, Kelly and I just got out of Yosemite and had no service while we were there. Now to get caught up on reservations.

Rod,

Sign Carol and me up. We might have to go back east, but we won't know until November this year. We don't want to miss it if we are going to be here.

Marc & Carol

Marc and Carol, I have you down and have you in site #92.

- - - Updated - - -

Sign larry and liz kinney. Don't remember if I already added our names to list.

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

Liz and Larry, you guys are signed up and in site #24.

- - - Updated - - -

Please sign John & Kathy O'Donnell for 9/18/2018 to 09/25/2018. We would like to come a day early.

John and Kathy, we have you in site #93. We will talk to the park tomorrow since we are here and see if we can get you in a day early. So I just want to make sure that you are leaving a day early too, so you would be leaving on Tuesday the 25th, correct?

Rod

Last edited:

For20hunter

***UPDATE***
Okay everyone, the first post is updated and we only have 3 sites left. I need everyone to let us know your arrival and departure dates soon, especially if you plan on coming before or staying after the 7 days of the rally. If I don't have those dates in the next few days, then you will have to make those arrangement specifically with the park and it will not be guaranteed that you will get your same site that we have you in.

Rod

larkinstuart

***UPDATE***
Okay everyone, the first post is updated and we only have 3 sites left. I need everyone to let us know your arrival and departure dates soon, especially if you plan on coming before or staying after the 7 days of the rally. If I don't have those dates in the next few days, then you will have to make those arrangement specifically with the park and it will not be guaranteed that you will get your same site that we have you in.

Rod
Larry and Liz will be arriving on 9/17 and departing 9/27/18.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

For20hunter

Carla and i wold love to come to this rally...Canyonville was so awesome

Steve & Carla,

I am glad you guys had fun. We have you down and have you in site #3. What days are you arriving and departing? We look forward to seeing you guys again.

Rod

- - - Updated - - -

Please sign us up for 9/19 - 9/27.

Got it Mike and Edythe!! Thank you for the quick response!

Rod

RASKIDMORE

Skidmore's would like to arrive on the 9/15 and leave on the 29th, if possible.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

RenoJim

***UPDATE***

Rod

Rod, Sue & I will arrive 9-18 and depart 9/26. Thanks!

larkinstuart

Slept on it and changed our minds, arriving 18th and leaving 26th. #24 I think. Liz

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.