EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: CA, Jackson - 9/19/2018 to 9/25/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

mlpeloquin

***UPDATE***
Okay everyone, the first post is updated and we only have 3 sites left. I need everyone to let us know your arrival and departure dates soon, especially if you plan on coming before or staying after the 7 days of the rally. If I don't have those dates in the next few days, then you will have to make those arrangement specifically with the park and it will not be guaranteed that you will get your same site that we have you in.

Rod

Rod,

Arriving 18th and leaving 26th.

Marc & Carol

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Good morning Rod,
Please show Teri and I arriving on 9-18-2018 and leaving on 9-26-2018.Thanks,Trace

Paddy

Hi Rod and Kelly, I thought we had signed up for the Jackson Regional Rally in 2018 while we were in Canyonville. I'm not seeing our names. Are we signed up???

Stop the presses!!!! Found our name on list. Should have put my glasses on!!!! Lol.

Thanks.
Pat Coyne
Linda Steele

Last edited:

RASKIDMORE

Hi Rod, we will be coming in the 15th and leaving the 29th. We have a 41 foot rig. Rich and Angela.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Dan & Sally Sullivan

Hi Rod & Kelly,
We have a 40' 3575 Big Horn, we tentatively will be arriving on 9/16 and leaving on 9/29.
Will know exact dates by the spring of next year.
Sally & Dan

- - - Updated -

Last edited:

Sonja

Julie and I will be arriving on 9/17 and departing on 9/26. We are excited already! We have a BigHorn 3270, 37 feet long. Sonja

Paddy

Hi Guys, we have a Bighorn 3575, approx 40'. Would like to come in a day early (9/18) and leave a day after rally (9/26).

Looking forward to rally and seeing our new Heartland family again!

Thank you....

Pat Coyne
Linda Steele
Member #3681

lemmelhouse

Hello Rod & Kelly,

We are planning to arrive on the day before the Rally 9/18/2018 and leave on the day after 9/26/2018. Our Sundance 3100ES is 32 ft, over all with truck & trailer we are at 48 ft. Let us know when we need to pay any fees please. Looking forward to next year.

Carl & Sylvaine Lemmel.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Rod We will come in the 18 and leave the 27. We have a 42 ft landmark. Floyd

Hi Rod and Kelly, I thought we had signed up for the Jackson Regional Rally in 2018 while we were in Canyonville. I'm not seeing our names. Are we signed up???

Stop the presses!!!! Found our name on list. Should have put my glasses on!!!! Lol.

Thanks.
Pat Coyne
Linda Steele

Hi Rod, we will be coming in the 15th and leaving the 29th. We have a 41 foot rig. Rich and Angela.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Hi Rod & Kelly,
We have a 40' 3575 Big Horn, we tentatively will be arriving on 9/16 and leaving on 9/29.
Will know exact dates by the spring of next year.
Sally & Dan

- - - Updated -

Julie and I will be arriving on 9/17 and departing on 9/26. We are excited already! We have a BigHorn 3270, 37 feet long. Sonja

Hi Guys, we have a Bighorn 3575, approx 40'. Would like to come in a day early (9/18) and leave a day after rally (9/26).

Looking forward to rally and seeing our new Heartland family again!

Thank you....

Pat Coyne
Linda Steele
Member #3681

Hello Rod & Kelly,

We are planning to arrive on the day before the Rally 9/18/2018 and leave on the day after 9/26/2018. Our Sundance 3100ES is 32 ft, over all with truck & trailer we are at 48 ft. Let us know when we need to pay any fees please. Looking forward to next year.

Carl & Sylvaine Lemmel.

Steve and I will arrive on 09/18 and leave on 09/26. We have a 37ft 2014 Landmark Monterey. Looking forward to it!

Got it. Thank you all!

KARRON

Hi Rod & Kelly, Right now I am thinking we just might arrive on the 16 and leave on the 30. We have an Elkridge 30'. Thank you Rick & Karron White

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi Rod,
Thanks so much for all your help! Please sign us up for this rally. We have a Big Country 3155 - approx 36' with 3 slides.
Thanks again,
Jeff and Gina Veen

CDRSULLY

Hi Rod, just met you tonight at the rally, and we would like to sign up for the regional next Sep. Don & Vicki Sullivan, Bighorn 3575 EL, arriving 9/18, leaving 9/26.
Thanks
Don & Vicki

For20hunter

Hi Rod,
Thanks so much for all your help! Please sign us up for this rally. We have a Big Country 3155 - approx 36' with 3 slides.
Thanks again,
Jeff and Gina Veen

Jeff and Gina,

I got you down and you are in the last site, site #9! I need to know the dates you are planning to attend. The arrival and departure date please.

Rod

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Rod, just met you tonight at the rally, and we would like to sign up for the regional next Sep. Don & Vicki Sullivan, Bighorn 3575 EL, arriving 9/18, leaving 9/26.
Thanks
Don & Vicki

I have you down and you are number one on the wait list Don and Vicki. Please PM us your email so we can keep you up to date with any group emails we send out to everyone letting them know whats going on and updates on the rally.

Rod

BobbyandGenee

We would like to get on your wait list for this please. We are at our first Rally here in Jackson and just found out about this one!
22 foot Terry Classic v21

For20hunter

We would like to get on your wait list for this please. We are at our first Rally here in Jackson and just found out about this one!
22 foot Terry Classic v21

Bobby and Genee,

You guys are #3 on the wait list and almost guaranteed to be able to attend. What dates would you like to attend?

Rod

Status
Not open for further replies.