Not open for further replies.

Eric1234

Please sign up Eric and Leonna conklin
landmark suracuse 35'
come in: Thursday September 20
leave: Sunday September 24

NorthCal Bob

Hi Rod and Kelly

please put Bo and I on the wait list, I will give u the dates when we get home and check our calendar next week.

Thanks Bob

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Hi Rod and Kelly

please put Bo and I on the wait list, I will give u the dates when we get home and check our calendar next week.

Thanks Bob

Will do Bob. You are #6 on the wait list. When you get home and get your dates, I will need the following: What model BH do you have, how long is it and what arrival and departure dates do you want?

Rod

- - - Updated - - -

Please sign up Eric and Leonna conklin
landmark suracuse 35'
come in: Thursday September 20
leave: Sunday September 24

You guys are #4 on the wait list! Thanks for all the info that we needed!

Rod

For20hunter

***UPDATE***
You will noticed that the arrival or departure dates on post #1 in the spreadsheet that have been asked for outside of the rally dates do not reflect what you wanted. Kelly and I are working with the park to try to get those dates fulfilled but at this time, the park asked us to send them the list without those dates and notes on the list of who wants to come in before or stay after the rally. We have done that and will update the list as soon as the park tells us that they can make it work.

Rod and Kelly

wwtpo3

***UPDATE***
You will noticed that the arrival or departure dates on post #1 in the spreadsheet that have been asked for outside of the rally dates do not reflect what you wanted. Kelly and I are working with the park to try to get those dates fulfilled but at this time, the park asked us to send them the list without those dates and notes on the list of who wants to come in before or stay after the rally. We have done that and will update the list as soon as the park tells us that they can make it work.

Rod and Kelly
Good afternoon Rod and Kelly. Teressa and I would like to get on the wait list for 9/19/2018 thru 9/25/2018 at Jackson Rancheria for the Rally. Please let me know . Thanks Rick and Teressa Carter. We can stay for the whole rally.

Last edited:

BusManRG

Hi Rod, I think you might have missed my second email. Rich and I would like a check out on Monday the 24th. Arriving Wednesday checking out Monday thank you so much for all your work. Sandy

NorthCal Bob

Hi Rod, Sorry for the mix up, didn't realize we were already signed up. You have us in site 39. Don't remember signing up, we would like to come in the 18th and depart the 26th. So you can remove us from the wait list.

Thanks Bob

For20hunter

Hi Rod, I think you might have missed my second email. Rich and I would like a check out on Monday the 24th. Arriving Wednesday checking out Monday thank you so much for all your work. Sandy

Hi Rich and Sandy,

We have you departing on the 24th and will update the list on the thread in the next day or so.

Thank You

Rod & Kelly

Squirrel

Rod and Kelly,
We would like to be on the waiting list for Jackson for September 2018.
Regards,
Dan & Carol Seibert

- - - Updated - - -

Rod & Kelly,
We would like to sign up on the waiting list for Jackson, Ca. for September 2018.
Regards,
Dan & Carol Seibert

For20hunter

Rod and Kelly,
We would like to be on the waiting list for Jackson for September 2018.
Regards,
Dan & Carol Seibert

- - - Updated - - -

Rod & Kelly,
We would like to sign up on the waiting list for Jackson, Ca. for September 2018.
Regards,
Dan & Carol Seibert

Dan and Carol,

We have you on the waiting list, but I need to know a few things.
  1. Is this your first rally?
  2. What dates will you arrive and depart?
  3. What Bighorn do you have?
  4. Could you PM me your email address and phone number?

We look forward to having you attend our rally!!

Rod & Kelly

For20hunter

We just joined the Heartland Club - how do we sign up for the regional rally next year in Jackson? Larry and Margie Jewett
Larry and Margie,

Congratulations on your new Bighorn and welcome to the club and the Heartland family!!! As far as signing up for the rally, you just did by posting here. I just need a little information from you however. I need the model of your Bighorn and the length of it. Also, what dates are you planning on attending? Are you coming for the entire rally (19th - 26th). I assume this will be your first rally? Also, could you PM me your email address and phone number please?

Thank you and we look forward to meeting you guys!

Rod and Kelly

Squirrel

Rod,

1. Is this your first rally? Yes, it would Carol and myself's first rally.
  2. What dates will you arrive and depart? Would like to Arrive 9/19/2018 and depart 9/26/2018
  3. What Bighorn do you have? 2015 3160EL
  4. Could you PM me your email address and phone number? danseibert@sbcglobal.net 707-628-5553
Meet with Chuck and Donna when we were up at Jackson the same time when you had your Rally in 2016, and now in 2017. So Chuck help me sign up this year.
Contact me anytime. I am just learning how to navigate around the tread.
Thanks in advance,
Dan Seibert

For20hunter

***UPDATE***

I was not able to get any reservations beyond September 28th for anyone since there is an event being held at the park that following weekend. I was able to get most of the dates everyone wanted. Please know that just because I have you in a specific site, does not mean that you are guaranteed that site. The park will always reserve the right to change sites to accommodate the day to day operations of the park.

The first thread of this post has been updated with the dates of the reservations that I was able to get outside of the rally dates. If you had indicated that you wanted to come in early or leave late, those dates, if I was able to get them, should now be reflected. Please check the first thread and insure that your dates are correct. Please let me know if you have any questions. Also, if I have no dates for you or some area that is left blank, please let us know that information.

Rod & Kelly

larkinstuart

Rod & Kellys
Everything is right for us.
Shirt size is large & medium ( if pre-shrunk) if not both large.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

gasman

Camp Socializer
Rod & Kelly, our shirts sizes are L & XL. Thanks. We'll be missing you at Pahrump and Temecula.

For20hunter

Rod & Kellys
Everything is right for us.
Shirt size is large & medium ( if pre-shrunk) if not both large.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Liz and Larry,

I will put you both down for a large, since the odds are they will not be preshrunk.

Rod

For20hunter

Rod & Kelly, our shirts sizes are L & XL. Thanks. We'll be missing you at Pahrump and Temecula.

Mike and Edythe,

Is that a WL (womens) and a MXL (mens)?

We are bummed that we will not be able to make Pahrump or Temecula too!! Make sure you tell everyone we said hello!

Rod

Status
Not open for further replies.