EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: CA, Temecula - 10/10/2013 to 10/14/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

LADyver

I'll do Adobo pork next go-round. First you get a taste of Hawai'i with the kalua pork (I'll bring haole sauce for those who need to sauce it up), next year I'll do the Filipino Adobo chicken and pork. :)

Sonja

JASMAR

Have Camera Will Travel
Great Jim, after Three Years we will finally meet. See you then. We are planning on arriving the Sunday before the Rally....

Dan & Sally Sullivan

Re: EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: CA, Temecula - 10/10/2013 to 1/1/1970

Hi John, Can you add nights for the Sullivan's. We will be coming in on Tuesday Oct 8. Thank You, Sally

jdawson

Past Pacific Region Director

Hi everyone
Lori and I Just got home from the Jackson rally and i am puting out the final call for this rally. Please contact john or lori at 831-234-4326. I need to send in the list but i will hold some sites just in case.

jbeletti

Hi everyone
Lori and I Just got home from the Jackson rally and i am puting out the final call for this rally. Please contact john or lori at 831-234-4326. I need to send in the list but i will hold some sites just in case.

Thanks for posting this John.

Hey all you fence-sitters, time to make the call :) Let's get signed up for this regional rally and have some fun! And I will see you there.

wdk450

For any of you Thousand Trails Members - There is a 500 space Thousand Trails Preserve in Menefee (Wilderness Lakes) about 20 miles from Temecula/Pechanga for pre or post rally stays. I think I will be there for a few weeks after the rally. I am presently at the Russian River Preserve, about 30 miles North of Santa Rosa. This is my first TT stay, and although I had some space finding problems, I REALLY liked the bill for $0 a night!!!

jdawson

Past Pacific Region Director
High everyone
As to the potluck. The origional thought was to have a meet and greet with snacks, dip and chips cheese and whatever but you are welcome to bring any thing for all to enjoy, right Bob? We will talk to every one when they arrive. See you all there.

funntheson

For any of you Thousand Trails Members - There is a 500 space Thousand Trails Preserve in Menefee (Wilderness Lakes) about 20 miles from Temecula/Pechanga for pre or post rally stays. I think I will be there for a few weeks after the rally. I am presently at the Russian River Preserve, about 30 miles North of Santa Rosa. This is my first TT stay, and although I had some space finding problems, I REALLY liked the bill for $0 a night!!!

I believe there is actually 800+ sites here, and they are also affiliated with RPI.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.