EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: CA, Temecula - 10/10/2013 to 10/14/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

SD08ER

Re: EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: CA, Temecula - 10/10/2013 to 1/1/1970

Is there going to be a Raffle?

Mizmary

Am I so spoiled I never would have considered that we would need to bring a table to an rv park? The answer is yes.

So I will ensure we grab that!

wdk450

Is there going to be a Raffle?

Scott and All:
The norm for the regional and national rallies is that Heartland provides all of the raffle goodies for the attendees. THANK YOU HEARTLAND!!!

JASMAR

Have Camera Will Travel

FYI, Pechanga RV does accept Passport America from Sunday thru Thursdays. We just called and they had our Rally Site assigned already. For the extra nights that we will be there: Sunday October 6th, 7th, 8th and 9th, they provided us the Passport America Rate of $22.50 per night. They were able to put us into our Rally assigned site for the entire duration, so we do not have to move.

JASMAR

Have Camera Will Travel
Golf Anyone: We have been in Pechanga a few times the last three years. Stay at the RV park, we can use the Golf Course's WONDERFUL practice facilities for free. The Club provides you a golf cart to drive over the bridge the practice facility. We will be arriving October 6th, is anyone interested in playing Golf before the Rally Starts?

wino2

John, Wayne and I will have to leave on Sunday. I will get our refund from you when we arrive at Pechanga.
Melinda

Mizmary

Hey friends, if anyone is interested in a tailgater, PM me and I'll be able to bring it up. We aren't using it anymore and want to be rid of it. (We can't let it go for free, but I'm trying not to get it trouble for selling stuff. 😝)

Last edited:

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Is there going to be a pot luck on Fri evening and if so at what time?

Tony,
I think most attendees agreed a few months ago that we would like to have a meet-and-greet/potluck on Friday night.

I don't know why no more details have come forth. I would guess around 6PM on Friday night would be close. Trace

TXTiger

Tony,
I think most attendees agreed a few months ago that we would like to have a meet-and-greet/potluck on Friday night.

I don't know why no more details have come forth. I would guess around 6PM on Friday night would be close. Trace

Sounds good. I hope to be there Thurs afternoon but have to leave Fri for a few hours but will be back around 6:30/7 PM

Mizmary

Sounds good. I hope to be there Thurs afternoon but have to leave Fri for a few hours but will be back around 6:30/7 PM

What time are you planning on leaving town? We will be leaving early afternoon (after swim lessons for the kids). Earlier than I planned when we last talked.

TXTiger

What time are you planning on leaving town? We will be leaving early afternoon (after swim lessons for the kids). Earlier than I planned when we last talked.

Mz Mary, I plan on leaving around Noon but am adaptable if you want me to follow you and your husband in your rig. I live off the I-15 just north of Qualcom Stadium. If you travel from the KOA north on I-805 and merge onto the I-15 it will take you all the way to Pachenga in Temecula. I can met you on the I-15 just north of the I-8. Let me know and I will PM you my cell phone number so we can coordinate our trips.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
From your friends in the Northeast we hope you have a wonderful time at the Pacific Region Rally.
have_a_great_weekend-2026.gif

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired

Ditto from the Great and often soggy Northwest!

images

Grampafish

Washington Chapter Leaders-Retired

Ditto from the Great and often soggy Northwest!

images

Rod and Kelly, We hope your summer travels were as fun as ours. We are currently representing the Washington chapter here in Temecula. When we arrived, it was raining and we were immediately accused of bring our weather with us. :rolleyes: It's supposed to be sunny and warmer as the weekend arrives. :)

Thank you again, for hosting a wonderful event in Wenatchee.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Rod and Kelly, We hope your summer travels were as fun as ours. We are currently representing the Washington chapter here in Temecula. When we arrived, it was raining and we were immediately accused of bring our weather with us. :rolleyes: It's supposed to be sunny and warmer as the weekend arrives. :)

Thank you again, for hosting a wonderful event in Wenatchee.

Doug and Doris,

Thanks for your kind words and for representing our great and often soggy State down in Temecula. I am sure the rain is just temporary, after all it is southern California! :cool:

Have a blast and safe travels!

Rod Ditrich

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk 4

Status
Not open for further replies.