EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: CO, Pueblo - 6/5/2018 to 6/10/2018

Leave Garry's video up, or take it down?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Paul & Gogi:
WoW...You are arriving from a long distance! Thank you for your support and signing up for this Regional Rally...We will try to make it worth your drive!!!!
Hope you will consider allowing our Rodeo RV Clown "Heartless" help you through the RV Rodeo course....a surprise may be waiting for you!!!!!!!

Safe Travels.

Doublegranch

AMAZING!!!
WE have 6 sites remaining from our 100 allowed....
Thank you everyone who have signed up and to those still considering!!!
Our RAT Team will be working extra hard to provide some real exciting events and "twists" along the way!!!
Please continue reading the first post, as we will update and add new "features".

I know we will have some cancellations around payment time and we will have an active waitlist to accommodate those that didn't get in on the initial 100..
In the meantime who will be the NEXT 6 Attendees to complete our list of 100?????

TikiDawg

AMAZING!!!
WE have 6 sites remaining from our 100 allowed....
Thank you everyone who have signed up and to those still considering!!!
Our RAT Team will be working extra hard to provide some real exciting events and "twists" along the way!!!
Please continue reading the first post, as we will update and add new "features".

I know we will have some cancellations around payment time and we will have an active waitlist to accommodate those that didn't get in on the initial 100..
In the meantime who will be the NEXT 6 Attendees to complete our list of 100?????

Gary,
Now you have 5. Please sign us up. Steve & Kelly Dutton. Landmark 365

Doublegranch

Steve & Kelly:Super!!!! Thank you for signing up and supporting our Inaugural Regional Rally...Got you down...would you like just the rally dates or arrive on the 4th and stay a day later???

TikiDawg

I believe we will be travelling with Jerrod and Rhonda Jess. So same dates as them.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Doublegranch

Are you sure? They signed up for 3 months!....just kidding...
Got you down 4th - 11th....
THanks again.

rutranger

Hey Garry. Please add myself Roy and my better half Debbie to the list of attendees and if possible put us next JMac & Debi. We will definitely be going. Thanks...

Doublegranch

Roy & Debbie:
Thanks for signing up! Looking forward to your participation in this Rally!
It will be a great time...

rutranger

Hey Garry can you adjust our date. Arriving on the 4th is correct, but we will be leaving on the 12th. Thanks and really looking forward to this rally.

Doublegranch

Corrected....got you out on the 12th.
Please remember our late departures are subject to no other large group booking the space after our Rally...
So far nothing is on the books....

Simonn

Hi Garry. Please add us to the list of folks planning to attend the rally. Thanks much, Paul and Gogi Clark.

:)Hello Paul & Gogi...Simon and I enjoyed meeting you in Las Vegas. Hope you are both doing well. Hope to see you at another Rally soon. Take care & God Bless. Simon & Nori

Az_Ernie

I just saw where Ann will be doing our morning workout! Yahoo. Hope it's every am. only saw couple of mornings. The more mornings I excercise with her...the more I can eat!!! Ernie's better and bigger half..Marie

Doublegranch

Marie:
Yep eat all you want...work out every morning to remove the day before consumed calories~!~
I would say for sure you are the "better half",,,but definitely not the "bigger half"..

Ducky

Garry;

Please update us for early arrival on 6/4 and leaving on 6/10.

Paul (Ducky) and Diana

Doublegranch

L. Wall
Thank you for signing up for this rally! Looking forward to meeting you...
Will you arrive on the 4th or the 5th????

WeRWilsons

Hello Garry,

If there is space please sign Anthony & Linda Wilson up for this rally. Looks exciting.

Thanks,

Anthony & Linda Wilson. WeRWilsons

Status
Not open for further replies.