EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: CO, Pueblo - 6/5/2018 to 6/10/2018

Leave Garry's video up, or take it down?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Anthony & Linda:

Got you down! Thanks again for all your support. We now have 3 sites remaining...
You are still number one on the waitlist for Havasu Balloon Festival Rally....I am working on that one right now.
I will let you know as soon as possible.

WeRWilsons

Anthony & Linda:

Got you down! Thanks again for all your support. We now have 3 sites remaining...
You are still number one on the waitlist for Havasu Balloon Festival Rally....I am working on that one right now.
I will let you know as soon as possible.

Oh that sounds great!!!

Thanks so much

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Hi,
Could you please change our arrival date to the 4th? We want to be sure we are there for all of the fun. We probably won't want to leave until the 11th if that is possible at the time.

Kristy

Doublegranch

Kristy:

I will make the change...I guess we will have to move up the RV Rodeo since most are arriving on the 4th vs the 5th....SO BE PREPARED!!!!
Can't wait to meet you both!

mountainlovers76

Mississippi Chapter Leaders
Please sign us up to arrive on the 4th. My wife and I are scheduled to retire in May that year so the rally would be a good way to get our retirement started. Full hookups please.

Ricky and Rachel Lester

I noticed on the attendees list that is says we are arriving on the 5th but should be the 4th. Is there a reason this was changed or just a typo?

Thanks,
Ricky

Az_Ernie

Hi there Garry,
Boy I'm glad I talked Ernie into signing up for this. It's filling up fast! Anyway.. Could you put us down for arriving on the 4th? I don't want to miss any of the fun! Thanks, Marie.

Doublegranch

I noticed on the attendees list that is says we are arriving on the 5th but should be the 4th. Is there a reason this was changed or just a typo?

Thanks,
Ricky

[ Ricky: I have the "Aussie" girls doing some of my typing!!! I will make the correction for you. Are you departing on the 10th or 11th??..]

pcm_15

If there is space available please sign Meagan and I up for this one. We'll take a golf cart that week also if any are available. Will plan to arrive on the 4th and stay through the end.

Doublegranch

Pat & Meg:
Yes we have space for you! Thanks for signing up and supporting this Rally.
I have you down for the 4th and leaving on the 10th, if you want to stay an extra day let me know.
I will add the golf cart as well...

We currently have two sites remaining...

Doublegranch

David & Day: Thank you for signing up! I have you down and appreciate your support for this Rally...

ONE SITE REMAINING FOR THIS RALLY!!!!!!!

rjr6150

Garry
Please sign up Gary & Denise Benns. Arriving 6/4 and leaving 6/11. He's currently in CA. after the Vegas Rally and doesn't have his computer.

Doublegranch

Gary & Denise:

WOw...You are number 100!!!!!!! Congratulations, JohnD will be giving you a big shot of fireball for the final site!!!
THanks for signing up and can't wait to meet you guys.....

We now have a Waitlist for the Mountain Regional Rally....

- - - Updated - - -

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
It looks like we will be having a full house for a fun rally!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Doublegranch

Greg & Linda:

Wow...looks like the RAT Team will be very busy pulling off all the events....Thank you everyone for signing up and also a VERY BIG Thankyou to the Rat Team for volunteering!!!!!!!!
Can't Wait for this ONE!!!

Doublegranch

We have been holding a site under the names of Gary & Susan for one year...I don't have any further information and after a number of posts, it's time to let this site go to the next attendee who would like to sign up!
So while the list shows full, we do have one more site available!

Let me know who is next for this open site!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.