EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: CO, Pueblo - 6/5/2018 to 6/10/2018

Leave Garry's video up, or take it down?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Mountain Regional Rally....Update!

Like a fine bottle of wine aging in the cellar, it's now getting close to start designing and sending out the animated emails for invitations to participate as a "character" in our Murder Mystery Night. I will need your email address to send this invitation out via an automated program that will collect your RSVP.
So, with that in mind, if you want to receive these fun "animated" emails or just interested in what's going on with the Mystery Night, please start sending me your email address. Feel free to PM or email me.
On the attendee attachment list shown in the first thread of this rally, I will show a yes in the Murder mystery column indicating I have your email address. Later that column will be changed to show the character you have agreed to play!
Email address will never be shown or shared!!!!!!!!

Let me know if you have any questions!

Doublegranch

Wild West Murder Mystery Synopsis
Given the current state of affairs in Gravestone, Arizona, the mayor feared for his life and hadn’t seen the sun in months. With the last three sheriffs mysteriously shot in the back…Gravestone had become a lawless town run by a bunch of outlaws known as The Ranchers. Wylie Arp, the sheriff of Duck City, Kansas, left his career as a lawman and traveled west to Gravestone with his brothers and friends. He planned to sink his life savings into a business and live the rest of his days free from the stress of law enforcement. Little did he know what awaited him. Soon after Wylie and his group arrived in Gravestone, the mayor asked Bella Starry - a waitress at the Gravestone Saloon - to invite everyone in Gravestone for a celebration. The mayor had high hopes that Wylie and his brothers would consider taking over as the law enforcement in town and getting The Ranchers under control or better yet…running them out of town. Everyone in town gathered at the Gravestone Saloon - even some of the Ranchers and other outlaws. A reward poster surfaced and rumors of codes hidden around town leading to a hidden treasure in the Gravestone Cave flew around the room as the townspeople enjoyed cocktails and appetizers. Some of the guests had troubled histories together but Bella got the party going with some fun party games. A delectable Wild West dinner was served and more fun challenges were enjoyed by the guests until one of the townspeople was found murdered in cold blood! The townsfolk rallied together to figure out whodunit and a grueling investigation ensued. Over coffee and dessert, the suspects came clean with their involvement with the crime and to everyone’s shock…the murderer confessed! Overall, it was a night to be remembered by all.

Doublegranch

Jim.....I know you will be cleared so just plan on attending! Lot's of time and many changes will happen between now and then!! Enjoy the Grand Baby!!

clayhud

Jim.....I know you will be cleared so just plan on attending! Lot's of time and many changes will happen between now and then!! Enjoy the Grand Baby!!

Hi Garry,

We would like to be added to your wait list for this rally. As you mentioned a lot of "stuff" happens so I am sure we will be able to attend. We would arrive 6/4/18 and leave 6/11/18.

Have a nice Christmas / New Year.

All the best,

Doublegranch

Clay & Candy:

Super! Thanks for signing up and I have added you to the list! Excited to meet you both!.
When you get a chance, pm me your email for the Murder Mystery Night.

Chippendale

Garry.....

I would like to take you up on your offer, please put me on the waiting list to arrive on the 4th and leave on the 11th with the understanding that it being this far in the future at my age, even though I am a young 97, who knows......

Thanks,
George Speir

Doublegranch

George:

You are amazing and will out live us all.....Got you down and it will be a "blessing" to have your presence at the Rally...
Thanks for signing up and sorry we missed you at Havasu.....
Safe Travels and "Stay Healthy"

Doublegranch

REMINDER!!!!
I am missing 53 email addresses for the Murder Mystery Night. Please look on the first post at the Rally attendee list and if you see a yes on the line across from your name I have your email....If blank, I need your email in order to complete the special invite for this event.
PM or email your email address and I will update the listing as they are received. Invitations will be sent early 2017 to give the selected characters as much time as possible to review each role and dress suggestions, which is optional.

DaveTyler

Garry, Please add Dave & Kathy Tyler to the wait list. Hope to make it. Thanks. Arrive June 4th and depart June 11th.

OTE=Doublegranch;522360]REMINDER!!!!
I am missing 53 email addresses for the Murder Mystery Night. Please look on the first post at the Rally attendee list and if you see a yes on the line across from your name I have your email....If blank, I need your email in order to complete the special invite for this event.
PM or email your email address and I will update the listing as they are received. Invitations will be sent early 2017 to give the selected characters as much time as possible to review each role and dress suggestions, which is optional.[/QUOTE]

Chippendale

Garry, for some reason I cannot see an attendee list or wait list in the first posting. Maybe it is my 97 year old eyes. LOL

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Garry, for some reason I cannot see an attendee list or wait list in the first posting. Maybe it is my 97 year old eyes. LOL

There is a link at the bottom of the first post with a PDF file to download . . .

Click on the black box to the left of the 'Wanted' signs.

By the by . . . can't wait to meet you in Pueblo!

Chippendale

There is a link at the bottom of the first post with a PDF file to download . . .

Click on the black box to the left of the 'Wanted' signs.

By the by . . . can't wait to meet you in Pueblo!

Thanks John, I guess since it was black I never dragged my cursor across it to read what was there. You know at my age, things need to be explained very explicitly. Maybe we will meet this summer, I usually go to Colorado every summer.

Doublegranch

Dave & Kathy: Thank you for signing up! I have added you to the waitlist.

George: Sorry I didn't respond as I was in Tucson getting new tires on my Ram...
Thanks JohnD for helping George!

Doublegranch

Jan 4, 2017....Still missing 54 email addresses!!!:(
Mystery Murder invitation "brown line" is complete...
I need the email of every attendee for this rally.
Even if you don't want to be a "character"...
Go to the first post, click on the attachment, "black box" to download the attendee list. After you open the file, look to the far right of your name and if you see a "yes" I have your email, if you don't see a "yes" Please send me your address using the HOC PM or email system...I want you included on the fun!:angel:
A large amount of activities has to be completed long before the rally and especially for the Murder Mystery Night. Characters will have the option to dress in costume for their "role" and advance notice of who is playing which "Role" is needed for their planning!!!
The evening has been expanded by 10 additional characters for a total of 36 playing a different Role.

Doublegranch

Murder Mystery Email List:
With the help of a magic wand and one super Lady!!! I now have everyone's email address....
Thank you to those who responded to my call for help!

Doublegranch

Rory & Amy:

I will add you to the Waitlist! Thanks for signing up! Can't wait for your Moab Rally in Sept..

Doublegranch

Bob & Diane:

THanks for signing up for the Regional Rally....sorry you had such a tough time signing up....got you down on the wait list and will let you know when I am able to clear the space. Look forward to meeting you both.....we missed you in Havasu!

Status
Not open for further replies.