EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: CO, Pueblo - 6/5/2018 to 6/10/2018

Leave Garry's video up, or take it down?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Waitlist attendee cleared:

Welcome Jim & Lynn Dykes, you were just cleared for the Mountain Regional Rally!
Can't wait for your arrival & participation!
Safe Travels.

Domi

Gary,

Please add a golf cart for us. Also we would like to get the truck and trailer weighed.

Thanks,

John and Domi.

Doublegranch

Regional Rally Update:

1. Murder Mystery Character invitations: Invitations will be ready for sending in February 2017.(Ample time to get your character notes & optional custume prepared).Once you open the invitation, please respond back with an RSVP for "audience" or a "Specific Character" participation......there will only be 36 Mystery characters selected and the remaining will be audience participation aka Jury. We will have an Old fashion Western Judge and a Western Prosecuting Attorney for a hanging trial, should the killer be located. The program for sending out the emails is limited to 100, which matches our Rally held sites. Those on the waitlist will not receive the initial Murder Mystery invitation email, unless I can find a way around the system. Once all characters are selected you will receive an additional email with your character description, dress code etc. You will not receive any details on your Murder Night involvement until the night of the Murder...3 clue packets will be distributed throughout the evening!

2. Payment: In order to ensure the attendees on the list will attend and not just hold a site "in case" they can make it.....I will request a check for one nights site fee of $20 during the month of June 2017. This will be a non refundable fee if you cancel, but will be applied to your first night if you do attend. NOTE: The Colo Fairgrounds requires me to write one check for the entire Rally site fees. Thus full payment will be due in February 2018 to ensure all fees are received prior to the Rally. Park security will take a head count each evening for the final billing statement.

3, Attendees List: Review the attendees list representing an attachment on the first posting and confirm your actual date of arrival and departure! This list will be the record for calculating your Rally site fees. NOTE: The Rat team will arrive early for the 2nd & 3rd pre Rally set up and thank you evening. Early arrival for attendees will be the 4th with the rally starting on the 5th thru 10th. Currently there are not any Fairground events planned behind our Rally and for now late departures are okay. It will be determined later if you will pay the late departures directly to the Colo State Fairgrounds or if I will need to collect them for settlement on conclusion of the Rally.

4. Don't worry if you don't get selected in a Murder Mystery Character....the audience participation will be very strong. You will all walk around socializing with the characters in an attempt to obtain clues as to who is the Killer! You may even determine if we hang um this evening as well.....
This should be a really fun evening full of surprises and maybe a guest appearance! A Rally too Tough to Die!

paulh

Hi Garry,

Would you please add a golf cart and the truck/trailer weighing for us also.

Thanks -

Doublegranch

Paul & Candy:

Got you down and miss you guys already!
Let me know if you guys get down this way and let's have lunch, dinner, breakfast, cocktail or all of it!!!!

dykesj11

Garry - please add a golf cart and truck/trailer weigh for us as well. (And anything else newbies ought to be doing.)

Thx - Jim

Doublegranch

Well every newbee should have a bottle of fireball in their RV for visitors!
Just know if you respond, JohnD will be knocking on your door!!!

Doublegranch

Welcome Dan & Carolyn Conaway to the Mountain Regional Rally
Thank you for your support and signing up! You have been cleared off the waitlist!!

Cage427

Please add Keith and Betty Orlopp to the wait list for the Pueblo Rally. We would arrive on the 4th and depart on the 11th.

Doublegranch

Keith & Betty:

Thanks for signing up for the Mountain Regional Rally! I will add you to the list and if you would, please send me a PM with your email address. I will need it for the Murder Mystery emails...
Looking forward to meeting you in Pueblo, Colo!!!

Chippendale

Keith & Betty:

Thanks for signing up for the Mountain Regional Rally! I will add you to the list and if you would, please send me a PM with your email address. I will need it for the Murder Mystery emails...
Looking forward to meeting you in Pueblo, Colo!!!

Gary, these folks live across the street from me. I will inform them of the fact that in order to attend their first Mountain Region Rally they must donate a case of Fireball.

Ted_Dee

Gary, these folks live across the street from me. I will inform them of the fact that in order to attend their first Mountain Region Rally they must donate a case of Fireball.

George, if they live across the street from you I am sure they have plenty on hand.

Chippendale

George, if they live across the street from you I am sure they have plenty on hand.

Not really, they drink wine and beer, in fact, down here Fireball is kind of considered an "off brand". All I drink is Corona, Shiner and Monkey Shoulder Scotch. I am going to have to get JohnD to give me a lesson in the finer techniques of Fireball consumption.

Doublegranch

George:

With JohnD on the wagon, you may have to wait awhile....I would stick with Wine, Shiner, Pacifico and Scotch as there is not an art to drinking "Fireball"....also you kidneys will thank you!!! See you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.