EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: CO, Pueblo - 6/5/2018 to 6/10/2018

Leave Garry's video up, or take it down?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ducky

Garry;

Not knowing what the future may bring, could you put us down for a Golf Cart. Also, don't forget I paid the $20.00 deposit by cash to you this past weekend.

Paul and Diana

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Vendor Added:

We just added Anderson Hitch to our vendor table and presentation.

Ducky...I added a cart for you!

Doublegranch

Jeff, Kim & Jameson:

Adding you now to the wait list.....Thank you for your support for this Rally....
Hope to see you at the Moab Rally this coming Sept....
Safe Travels.....
PM me your email address for the Murder Mystery Evening.

kwolbeck

Past Heartland Ambassador
Garry,

Please add myself and Nelly to the wait list.

If an opening comes up we would like to arrive on the 2nd and depart on the 11th.

Thanks,
Kevin

Doublegranch

Kevin & Nelly:
Thanks for signing up! I will add you to the waitlist. Keep an eye on the first posting attachment for the waitlist progress. By the way the 2nd & 3rd are reserved for the RAT Team only...early arrival will be on the 4th, I will show you 4th arriving and 11 departing.

Doublegranch

Rally Deposit update:
Thank you all who have already sent your deposit..we have 45 who have paid.
Don't wait until the last minute to secure your site!
This Rally has been sold out since Oct 2016 and we have a large wait list wanting to be cleared.

Doublegranch

Cleared from the Wait List:
1. Craig & Tena Burton
2. Sonja & Julie Nisson
Emails have been sent to you for your return RSVP confirmation...Murder Mystery Invitations will be sent shortly.
Can't wait to greet you in Pueblo, Colo....

Doublegranch

Cleared from Wait List:

1. Joe & Luise Ragni...CA
2. Harry & Teri Blatter..CA

Wait list adjustments:
Some attendees cannot commit at this time and they are being placed on the bottom of the wait list and will be offered a site once their name rolls around again. Others were confirmed and wanted to pass for a later commitment... you will see a gap towards the bottom of the wait list names separating those who have passed and will decide later..

Doublegranch

SPECIAL NOTE:

There are 7 attendees with sites held that have not responded to numerous emails and PM's...Have not responded to the RSVP via the Murder Mystery Invitation and I need a confirmation you still plan to attend this rally. I will not post the names yet, as each of you have have been notified many times.
Please email or pm me regarding if you plan to attend!!
I will post the name list before I cancel each site and clear the waitlist.....

REMEMBER...
The $20 Rally deposit is due....The deposit will be applied toward your Rally site fees,,,,,However,,,should you cancel, the deposit is non refundable.

Bogie

Cleared from Wait List:

1. Joe & Luise Ragni...CA
2. Harry & Teri Blatter..CA

Wait list adjustments:
Some attendees cannot commit at this time and they are being placed on the bottom of the wait list and will be offered a site once their name rolls around again. Others were confirmed and wanted to pass for a later commitment... you will see a gap towards the bottom of the wait list names separating those who have passed and will decide later..

Garry,

Thanks.....I'll put a check in the mail right away.

Joe Ragni

Doublegranch

JohnD:
Yep....the thing we need now is a bottle of that $50 Fireball that was auctioned off in ALto!
Although, not sure I can afford to many bottles!!!

Get the Music Ready for the 60's Think You Can Dance Contest!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh and your bell bottoms that are in the back of your closet...

Doublegranch

Cleared from the Wait list:
1. George & Sue Hickman - CA
You Murder Mystery Invitation will follow shortly...
See you guys in Pueblo!!!!!!

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
JohnD:
Yep....the thing we need now is a bottle of that $50 Fireball that was auctioned off in ALto!
Although, not sure I can afford to many bottles!!!

The price of Fireball sure went up over the weekend! :mad: :confused: :cool:

Get the Music Ready for the 60's Think You Can Dance Contest!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh and your bell bottoms that are in the back of your closet...

I'm workin' on the tunage . . . but I think my bell's where turned into a few sets of Cathy's infamous pot holders! :p :confused: :cool:

Doublegranch

1. Debbie & Frank Baker - TX AKA Lil Guy

Oh Wow.....The World of Colorado will be turned upside down....yep Lil Guy will be attending the Mountain Regional Rally.....Debbie has promised to keep him on a short leash!!!!!!!
Frank, I am making you the tour director for the Beer Festival along the River Walk...as Pueblo will have all their Micro Brewers set up along the river walk for their annual Beer Festival....
Wear something colorful so we can all follow along!

rfournelle

Canada-East Region Directors-Retired
Hi Garry,

I just noticed that Christine & I are still on the wait list (#5) but have been confirmed (see #60 on the list).

You are a good man Garry and I can imagine how difficult it must be to keep track of all that.

Doublegranch

Bob:
Nope you are confirmed....I leave the waitlist posted but when cleared it turns to red....then it shows cleared for your HOC number....that way everyone can see the exact changes from the wait list to the cleared attendees...I wanted to keep everything open in sight.....

Look up the list and you will see your name in black...confirmed attendees.....

See you soon! We have a couple of gals wanting to compete for the "Lady of the evening" look!
This should be interesting!
Safe Travels.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
1. Debbie & Frank Baker - TX AKA Lil Guy

Oh Wow.....The World of Colorado will be turned upside down....yep Lil Guy will be attending the Mountain Regional Rally.....Debbie has promised to keep him on a short leash!!!!!!!
Frank, I am making you the tour director for the Beer Festival along the River Walk...as Pueblo will have all their Micro Brewers set up along the river walk for their annual Beer Festival....
Wear something colorful so we can all follow along!

Now this is goin' to be a REAL PARTY!

Can't wait to see Frank & Debbie again . . .

They were great down at the Alto Rally this past weekend . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.