EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: CO, Pueblo - 6/5/2018 to 6/10/2018

Leave Garry's video up, or take it down?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
JohnD:

Margaritavill lives on from the past two AZ Rally's....Havasu with the Jimmy Buffet party on the beach to Kartchner Cavern! The Margarita machine will continue with it's past tradition at future events....Even Goshen! The attached picture is what Marie & Ernie made for the Sundance outdoor kitchen/bar! So guess it will be appropriate to rename this facility "MargaritaVill"
Marie & Ernie...Great job! Thank you very much!!!!

Attachments

• unnamed (1).jpg
    unnamed (1).jpg
    277.9 KB · Views: 54

Az_Ernie

JohnD:

Margaritavill lives on from the past two AZ Rally's....Havasu with the Jimmy Buffet party on the beach to Kartchner Cavern! The Margarita machine will continue with it's past tradition at future events....Even Goshen! The attached picture is what Marie & Ernie made for the Sundance outdoor kitchen/bar! So guess it will be appropriate to rename this facility "MargaritaVill"
Marie & Ernie...Great job! Thank you very much!!!!
Garry,

As much as I'd like to share credit for Marie's awesome Margaritaville sign, this was 100% her idea and craftsmanship!

Ernie

Doublegranch

Ernie:
Just for your support of the idea to carry on the fun, you get some credit...
Either way it is an amazing job! Can't wait to hang it in "Margaritaville"

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
That sign is awesome!

Here is a shot I took in Alto last Friday night while enjoying MargaritaVille . . .

AltoNM-P5050729.jpg

Doublegranch

We will have to see if a corner of the Rally hall can be set up with Frank & Ted's signage! Of course if they are willing!!!! Our 5,000 sq ft hall has AC, chairs, tables etc...can't see us sitting outside on hot asphalt to have a drink!

rfournelle

Canada-East Region Directors-Retired
Bob:
Nope you are confirmed....I leave the waitlist posted but when cleared it turns to red....then it shows cleared for your HOC number....that way everyone can see the exact changes from the wait list to the cleared attendees...I wanted to keep everything open in sight.....

Look up the list and you will see your name in black...confirmed attendees.....

See you soon! We have a couple of gals wanting to compete for the "Lady of the evening" look!
This should be interesting!
Safe Travels.

I understand now. You probably said it before and I knew it then but old age is taking its toll.

Christine is really looking forward to this. She can't wait to see what her character role involves. And yes, she knows no dancing on the tables.

Doublegranch

Bob:

Let me clarify the table dancing!!! Just not on my table!!! It would not go over well in front of JimB and I want to keep my job a couple more years!!!!! That said, we have a super size stage that Christine can get up and dance her heart out!!!! Who knows Bob you just may be sleeping with the Killer!!!!

Doublegranch

Cleared from the Wait List:
1. Ken & Linda Thompson...TX...Please send me your email for the Murder Mystery Invite
We are gradually working our way through the waitlist...There are 4 more attendees who have not confirmed their reservations,
with that in mind, we have on deck to be cleared:
1. Dan & Marla Skiles...AZ
2. Gary & Sue Snyder...AZ
3. Jeff & Kim Leavitt...UT
4. Kevin & Nelly Wolbeck..SD

dykesj11

Cleared from the Wait list:
1. Debbie & Frank Baker - TX AKA Lil Guy

Oh Wow.....The World of Colorado will be turned upside down....yep Lil Guy will be attending the Mountain Regional Rally.....Debbie has promised to keep him on a short leash!!!!!!!
Frank, I am making you the tour director for the Beer Festival along the River Walk...as Pueblo will have all their Micro Brewers set up along the river walk for their annual Beer Festival....
Wear something colorful so we can all follow along!

Garry - Don't know about that short leash part but a role in the Murder Mystery is imperative, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Doublegranch

Jim....
Do we dare make him a Fur Trader or a Pinkertoon Detective????
Either way with a bottle of fireball in one hand and a glass in the other, how much can he get done on the Murder Mystery???
Well, we don't know but he could end up being the "Killer" and the fireball could be his defense!!!!!!
Let's blame it on JohnD

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Jim....
Do we dare make him a Fur Trader or a Pinkertoon Detective????

Either way with a bottle of fireball in one hand and a glass in the other, how much can he get done on the Murder Mystery???

Well, we don't know but he could end up being the "Killer" and the fireball could be his defense!!!!!!

Let's blame it on JohnD

I always catch the blame for everything . . . :(

'Lil Guy'

Cleared from the Wait list:
1. Debbie & Frank Baker - TX AKA Lil Guy

Oh Wow.....The World of Colorado will be turned upside down....yep Lil Guy will be attending the Mountain Regional Rally.....Debbie has promised to keep him on a short leash!!!!!!!
Frank, I am making you the tour director for the Beer Festival along the River Walk...as Pueblo will have all their Micro Brewers set up along the river walk for their annual Beer Festival....
Wear something colorful so we can all follow along!

Put up the women and kids, the 'Lil Guy's headed to Colorado. Thanks Gary, or Garry? I think Gary. Anyway, give me an address to send the deposit your way. As for the beer walk, I have a tie dyed speedo I'll bring. (not a pretty picture at 5' 8" and 378 lbs.) Hope to help make this a memorable event. Later and have a great day.

Rockin_Dollar_B

New Mexico Chapter Leaders-retired
Put up the women and kids, the 'Lil Guy's headed to Colorado. Thanks Gary, or Garry? I think Gary. Anyway, give me an address to send the deposit your way. As for the beer walk, I have a tie dyed speedo I'll bring. (not a pretty picture at 5' 8" and 378 lbs.) Hope to help make this a memorable event. Later and have a great day.
And he is at it again! I guess Pueblo will become the M.O.A.R.R! (Mother of all regional rallies).

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Doublegranch

I have always been a kind of visual kind of guy...can't draw a circle without looking at it....
But I must admit, I have no idea nor care to see a 5'8" 378 lb guy wearing a tie dye speedo!!
Can you even see the speedo????
I have a call into all Law Enforcement agencies & Military bases to please keep the women & children inside
during this week, as "Lil Guy" is on the loose!!!!!!!
Oh my....what are we in for!!!!!

Doublegranch

Trying to reach the following:
After many emails, PM's and postings, the following have not responded toward confirming their attendance for the Mountain Regional Rally.
1. Corey & M'Lissa Haskin......Confirmed 5/13/17
2. David & Patricia Hole........Phone msg 5/13/17....confirmed
3. Simon & Nori Guerrero.....Phone msg 5/13/17....CXLD

If anyone is in contact with these HOC members, please let them know as I need a confirmation to continue holding their site for this rally.
I will wait a few more days before releasing their names from the list and clearing from the waitlist.

Last edited:

gasman

Camp Socializer
Trying to reach the following:
After many emails, PM's and postings, the following have not responded toward confirming their attendance for the Mountain Regional Rally.
1. Corey & M'Lissa Haskin......Confirmed 5/13/17
2. David & Patricia Hole........Phone msg 5/13/17....confirmed
3. Simon & Nori Guerrero.....Phone msg 5/13/17

If anyone is in contact with these HOC members, please let them know as I need a confirmation to continue holding their site for this rally.
I will wait a few more days before releasing their names from the list and clearing from the waitlist.

I sent Simon a message.

Doublegranch

Mike:
Thanks I also sent the final email this morning and spoke to his wife. She was going to get back with me, but no follow up yet.
I appreciate your help!
Are you ready for your RAT Duties? It will be an exciting but busy week in Pueblo!
Doing a food tasting at the end of the month with the vendors.
See you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.