EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: CO, Pueblo - 6/5/2018 to 6/10/2018

Leave Garry's video up, or take it down?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Garry Sign carol and myself up seeing JohnD is supplying the fireball. Floyd

Guess I had better get a gallon jug of Fireball . . .

As long as you bring the Root Beer Beer!

Can't wait to see you guys again . . . in Vegas, of course!

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Glad to see you're joining us here in CO. You know John D will have something up his sleeve to entertain us. Plus it is always good to get more blackmail pics of him.

Garry Sign carol and myself up seeing JohnD is supplying the fireball. Floyd

JohnD

With Floyd & Carol coming . . . you know we are going to have a GREAT time!

This is how the west was won!

Pueblo will never be the same!

AZRodeoRally-P1010651.jpg

Can't wait to see you guys in Vegas first . . . and then Pueblo!

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Glad to see you're joining us here in CO. You know John D will have something up his sleeve to entertain us. Plus it is always good to get more blackmail pics of him.

I have some pics of John that have not been seen yet. Will have to see how much I can for them.

The longer I hold on to them, the more they are worth.......!!!!

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Big Jim:
Just a thought, the facilities we rented for the Regional Rally has around a 20 foot screen....It could be interesting to get an auction going!
To show or not to show....could be our fireball slush fund....

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Big Jim:
Just a thought, the facilities we rented for the Regional Rally has around a 20 foot screen....It could be interesting to get an auction going!
To show or not to show....could be our fireball slush fund....

Gary.........

That sounds very interesting. Will have to think about that......

John.....hello

JohnD

All I have to say is this . . .

Cathy has become used to my wild side . . . so blackmail is a thing of the past!

However . . . blackmail can still be used to make me do goofy stuff in public!

So . . . take that for what you can get away with . . . !

And Garry has photos to prove it!

- - - Updated - - -

I have some pics of John that have not been seen yet. Will have to see how much I can for them.

The longer I hold on to them, the more they are worth.......!!!!

I don't know about worth . . . but we all need to see them!

AZRodeoRally-P1010651.jpg AZRodeoRally-IMG_5242.jpg

A couple of shots from the AZ HOC Tucson Rodeo Rally 2016!

Doublegranch

Welcome Howard & Shelley Blake from the NM Chapter to the Mountain Regional Rally!!!!!!!!!!
THanks for signing up.....By the way, Howard will be our VP of games and the judge for the
Golf "card" game! We will have a sign up for the Golf tournament!!!!!!!!!!! Check the future posting
for the sign up or start posting your desire to participate now and we will start the list....
THis will most likely be a double elimination event...it will last two days with the winners
going into the second day along with a few of the bottom scores. Grand prizes will be awarded...
Howard will share all the details once this is finalized......Yep....I know we have lots of time but the intent is to give
you advanced notice of many options for the Rally events.....You can catch all of them or select the one's of interest.....

PDF Name list will be updated after I return from the NM & CO Rally's....May 15th

Doublegranch

Derald & Sue! Super, thanks for signing up!
We are going to have a great Rally and getting closer to our 100 rig limit.

Rockin_Dollar_B

New Mexico Chapter Leaders-retired
HOC_NM_Logo_edited.jpg The New Mexico Chapter of the HOC is getting off to a start! Shelley and I are excited and looking forward to growing our club and helping to keep our fellow travelers engaged and entertained. I just created a new logo for our Facebook page and have tons of ideas for all of us to have fun. We are looking to have a rally in the fall and we are exploring the Ruidoso, NM, area. We have 3 parks that look promising and will let you know more as we find out more about them and a tentative date.
Blessings!

Attachments

• HOC_NM_Trans.jpg
    HOC_NM_Trans.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 27

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Congrats Howard and Shelley!

Love the logo! We're your neighbors, the West Texas Chapter.

We happen to love Ruidoso. Be sure to check out Circle B RV Park in Ruidoso Downs, a large park with amenities good for a rally. Let us know, we'll try to come!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Congratulations Howard & Shelley! It was great meeting you guys and looking forward seeing you soon. I love the logo.

mountainlovers76

Mississippi Chapter Leaders
Please sign us up to arrive on the 4th. My wife and I are scheduled to retire in May that year so the rally would be a good way to get our retirement started. Full hookups please.

Ricky and Rachel Lester

Doublegranch

Ricky & Rachel:

Super and Congrats on the retirement....we may just have to save one special dance for you during the "Think You Can Dance" night....
Can't wait to meet you both...

Garry

Doublegranch

Welcome Terry & Sheila Sprayberry to the Regional Rally....
Terry & Sheila are our newest members for the NM Chapter!
I have you one day early and departing one day later...

Thanks for signing up! Safe Travels.

Doublegranch

Just a reminder for those who have signed up this past week. I am on the road with NM & Colo Rally and will not update the name list in post one until I return home on the 15th....Sorry I didn't have the master file on my tablet....But I will for the next trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.