EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: CO, Pueblo - 6/5/2018 to 6/10/2018

Leave Garry's video up, or take it down?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Terry: Well you got it partially correct....she assists as I am being trained!!!
Wow she is just starting to really catch on....think it must be the age.

Erika: hum...bigger rig!!!! Maybe we can move you out to the lower 40!!!
No issue...I will make a post when I start assigning and if you have someone you want
to be around "or NOT" just let me know.....a small fee in the form of a good hug is good!

Doublegranch

Kim & Dottie: Now that I am on a computer and not my phone I can make a complete response..
Welcome to the Regional Rally....We are planning on a fun time and between
JohnD providing the Music and FireBall....it will only get better!!!!
Dust off your old 60's clothes and perhaps some western wear for the Murder night...
Safe Travels....

Kim: Send me your last name for registration....

tjspencer

Wisconsin Chapter Leader
Garry
Wisconsin is coming for all the days June 4-11. Can't wait to see Colorado again! Can you add us to the list?

Doublegranch

Terry & Jackie: It is my Pleasure to add you to the Rally!
Thank you for signing up and Safe Travels.....
Keep following the first post as new items and updates to follow...

usnaviator

Retired Alabama Chapter Leaders
Hi Garry,
Sounds like a great time! Please sign up Paul & Sheila Blackford to arrive on the 4th and depart on the 11th. We would also like a golf cart.

Thanks,

Doublegranch

Paul & Sheila:

Thanks for signing up for this Rally!!!!!!!! This should be a lot of fun and perhaps a few photo's to prove some embarrassing moments!!! You never know what JohnD will capture through his secret lens....
Safe Travels and can't wait to meet you both!

NorthCal Bob

Hi Sounds like a fun rally,
Please sign up Bob and Bo Sargent arriving the 4th and departing the 11th. and also put us down for a golf cart.

Thanks

Doublegranch

Bob & Bo:

Super!! Thanks also for signing up!
Bo please dig out Bob's old 60's clothes from back of the closet!!! He may just need them....
Safe Travels.

Doublegranch

Mountain Regional Rally Update......
We currently have only 29 sites left out of our budget for 100....Wow this is exciting and I hope we will sell it out by the end of this year..
A big expression of Thanks to all who have signed up for our "first Regional Rally".....
Once sold out, I will send out "special invitations" for Character's to be filled. This will be via an online email service so I will need everyone's email. This email
service used will not be compatible with the "Heartland" system.
You may elect to participate as a character in the "Murder Mystery Night" or be part of the Audience participation...everyone will have an opportunity to play along!!
The Murder Mystery will be an "old western" theme based on the shoot out at the OK Corral but with a different name! Character names have been changed to protect any copy wrights.
Costume dress is suggested but not mandatory..Currently the number of characters will be a maximum of 40..
If you desire to be in costume, the invitation will give you dress suggestions based on your "character". These are only suggestions and feel free to do your own thing!
I can't wait to get these invitations out...they are an animated email and I will post before sending them out so you can watch for them in case your spam folder catches them.
If you have signed up for this Rally, please send me a PM giving me the email you want used. No rush as we have ample time, but I would like to get everything organized as we go along!!!
Thanks again for joining this Rally and if you haven't signed up....block your site now...once 100 sites are sold, we will have a wait list for any cancellations. Remember you MUST BE A PAID HOC MEMBER!!!! The reason again is Heartland is paying all expenses on this rally except for your site fees!

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Gary please take us off the list we will not be making this trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheWade2

Hi, we are Steve and Carol Wade from the Pacific Region. We are planning on attending the rally! It sounds fantastic and we're excited to be going to Colorado. Sign us up for the full rally, 6/5 thu 6/10!

Steve and Carol Wade

Doublegranch

Steve & Carol:

A big welcome to the Mountain Region Innaugaral Rally!!!!!
Thanks for singing up...We have a number from the Pacific Region joining us!
Can't wait to meet you both.....Safe Travels.

Doublegranch

Pat & Elaine:

Thanks for supporting the Regional Rally....got you down
It was great to see you at Fort McDowell....next week VEGAS!!

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Pat & Elaine, glad you are coming to Pueblo. It was great having you at Mountaindale and look forward to seeing you soon.

iPhone Tapatalk

Doublegranch

Mountain Regional Rally currently has only 28 sites left out of the 100 allowed for our budget..
If you are planning on attending, get your name in so you don't miss out. I will have a wait list if we sell out.
This is going to be one BIG EXCITING RALLY....lot's of things going on and you can read a few of them on the first post.
No money will be due until 2018...so get you name on the list now!

Doublegranch

Welcome David & Patricia to the Mtn Regional Rally.....
We now have 27 sites available...

Correction on Pat & Elaine...while they were riding the wild bulls at the Tucson Rodeo Rally, they must have taken a major fall that affected their memory...as they were #35 to sign up for this Rally.....ELAINE...Make sure you have this on your "action" calendar....No double booking!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.