davebennington

Here are the latest folks who have sent their check in for the rally fee:

Kirk & Cathy Munro

Clay & Candy Hudson

Terry & Renee Deal

Thank you,

dave

rholt315

We are joining the rally. We are at site 298 with the road warrior group. We will send the check to you today. Thank you

Shirt size

Roy Holt - Adult Large
Kayla Holt - Adult Small

Last edited:

davebennington

We are joining the rally. We are at site 298 with the road warrior group. We will send the check to you today. Thank you

Shirt size

Roy Holt - Adult Large
Kayla Holt - Adult Small

Roy,

It is really nice that you want to attend the Heartland Region Rally. However first you will have to join the Heartland Owners Club, No cost to join. Only members are eligible to attend.

Once you have your club number get back to me with your site number, and club number.

Thanks

dave

rholt315

Roy,

It is really nice that you want to attend the Heartland Region Rally. However first you will have to join the Heartland Owners Club, No cost to join. Only members are eligible to attend.

Once you have your club number get back to me with your site number, and club number.

Thanks

dave

Sorry about that. I thought I registered but I didn’t complete the info.

site #298 club number 3999

tracks

Dave, we’ve been signed for some months and can’t remember if I gave you our t-shirt sizes, 1 large & 1 - 2XL. Appreciate all your hard work!
Thanks again!

Kirk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Toccoatravelers

Dave, I think we gave you our shirt sizes incorrectly. I thought we had men's and women's. The correct sizes are Adult 3X and Adult XL or 1X. Thanks

davebennington

Here are the people who have sent their funds in this week:

Doug and Mary Sloan (dougs)

Glenn & Paula Martin (divemart)

Jack & Judi Barnett (JJnVA)

Lewis & Jo Anne West (ljawest)

Kelly & Michael Barnett (2psnapod1)

Jim & Nancy Beletti (Jbeletti)

Thanks,

dave

davebennington

If there is anyone else that would like to attend the Craft Class let me know so we can schedule with Chris Van Horn, the class instructor.

Check post #95 for the latest list.

dave

davebennington

This is a list of the people that I received their checks today,

John & Lisa Miller (miller0758)

Ron and Shelia Brown (ssron)

John & Judy Firth (atljohn)

Dick & Mary Schoonover (maryesvt)

Dale & Janet Kilgore (daleandjanet)

Thanks

dave

davebennington

The latest people to register for the rally are none other than the new North Carolina Chapter Leaders, Hayden & Gigi Warren (Warrstang331).

Happy you can join us.

dave

Bri4Sis

Brian & Sherry Rose
Site 282
2017 Road Warrior 427
2016 Ford F350 dually
2 large shirts
Member # 3959
April 18 - 22

davebennington

I have received several requests for Kelly Barnett to give a seminar like she did at the National Rally in Goshen. The topic is Instant Pot demo and recipes, I have been able to talk Kelly into doing one at the rally. I understand this is not only for the gals but guys are welcome too. I will have to admit I know nothing about cooking, my expertise is mainly on the eating side.

So if you are interested let me know either by posting on the forum, PM or E-mail me so I can tell Kelly how many people to expect to attend.

dave

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
I'm sitting here with Rhonda Brown, Dorothy VanOpstal and Rachel Lester who said they are interested so count four of us in.
Byrd

Status
Not open for further replies.