EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: GA, Stone Mountain - 4/18/2018 to 4/22/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

franks1

Retired Alabama Chapter Leaders
Hi Dave,I would be interested in the class on the Instant pot.Thanks Frank and Sharon Sandidge

Dave, lance and Kathy Glisson Site 280. I do not remember if I gave you our shirt sizes 2xl and Large. Where do we send the check?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JJC

retired Tennessee Chapter Leaders
I have received several requests for Kelly Barnett to give a seminar like she did at the National Rally in Goshen. The topic is Instant Pot demo and recipes, I have been able to talk Kelly into doing one at the rally. I understand this is not only for the gals but guys are welcome too. I will have to admit I know nothing about cooking, my expertise is mainly on the eating side.

So if you are interested let me know either by posting on the forum, PM or E-mail me so I can tell Kelly how many people to expect to attend.

dave

Dave,
Melinda and I are in for the Instant Pot seminar. Santa got it gown the chimney

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
Woohoo! Good morning, PotHeads! I'm glad to see interest so soon after Dave's announcement...but we can do better than that, can't we?? How about if I tell you that there will be SAMPLES?? I'll bet that will draw a few more attendees...especially men-folk :)

I could use another Instant Pot (or two) if we get a lot of interest so that we're sure to have plenty of samples. Would anyone be willing to help me demo? It's easy, peasy.

CoveredWagon

Carleen and Dave Belfi are interested in attending Kelly’s seminar in instant pot cooking. We only have a slow cooker right now, but this minght be a reason to step up.

JJnVA

Woohoo! Good morning, PotHeads! I'm glad to see interest so soon after Dave's announcement...but we can do better than that, can't we?? How about if I tell you that there will be SAMPLES?? I'll bet that will draw a few more attendees...especially men-folk :)

I could use another Instant Pot (or two) if we get a lot of interest so that we're sure to have plenty of samples. Would anyone be willing to help me demo? It's easy, peasy.

Kelly,
I will be delighted to assist you & will bring my new 6 qt pot (should be slightly broken in by April). Let me know what else I can do. The other Barnett-Judi.

- - - Updated - - -

Add Jack & Judi to the Instant Pot Demo list! Will be fun learning how to use all the features of my new pot!

2psnapod1

Kelly,
I will be delighted to assist you & will bring my new 6 qt pot (should be slightly broken in by April). Let me know what else I can do. The other Barnett-Judi.

- - - Updated - - -

Add Jack & Judi to the Instant Pot Demo list! Will be fun learning how to use all the features of my new pot!

I'd be honored to have your assistance, Judi!

Chrisvh

Kelly--I would love to attend the Instant Pot seminar and I have both a 6 qt. & a 3 qt. to offer up for more samples. I have limited experience but can work on my recipes/skills in the upcoming months!
Chris Van Horn

2psnapod1

Kelly--I would love to attend the Instant Pot seminar and I have both a 6 qt. & a 3 qt. to offer up for more samples. I have limited experience but can work on my recipes/skills in the upcoming months!
Chris Van Horn

Hi Chris! I will gladly take you up on your offer...with mine and Judi's we'll have two...but may need a third if we get a lot of interest...certainly don't want the samples to dwindle!

davebennington

WOW!!! That has to be some kind of record 16 people want to go to the Instant Pot class, that is great.

This is going to be a fun rally.

Correction I am new at typing with my fat fingers.

dave

Status
Not open for further replies.