EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: GA, Stone Mountain - 4/18/2018 to 4/22/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Being here in Colorado, I think “Instant Pot” has a whole different meaning! :p

Anyways . . . Thought I might have been in the area for this rally, but the stars didn’t align right.

Have fun everyone!

TandC

Please sign me up for the Instant Pot class. I just got my first IP (6qt) but haven't used it yet.

Carol Stanley

davebennington

Here is a reminder if you are going to attend the Region rally February 14 is the date when I have to have your rally fee in my hands. So there are only 17 days left.

dave

JanAndBill

Please add me to the Instant Pot Class. I've been tempted but haven't gotten one yet. Maybe this class will help me decide.

Janet Raber

cableman

Dave, Dan And Lexie Graham (1397). Will be arriving 4/20 and leaving on 4/22. We will be on site 293, and our T-shirt sizes are 1L and 1XL.
Could you put us down for the insta-pot class. See you there!!!

JanAndBill

If there is anyone else that would like to attend the Craft Class let me know so we can schedule with Chris Van Horn, the class instructor.

Check post #95 for the latest list.

dave

I want to take the Craft Class. I sent a PM but not sure it was received.

Janet Raber

davebennington

Here is a list of folks that have sent checks this weekend:

Bev and John Clickner (Clickers)

Heather & Alan Cross (hlcross)

Dan & Dawn Denton (Dan_Denton)

Bobby & Kathy McKee (rmckee6)

Jerry & Lily Worth (Gizzy)

Thank you.

Reminder checks must be to me by February 14, 2018 in order to attend the rally.

dave

NWILSON

Kentucky Chapter Leaders - retired
Please sign me up for the instapot class. I don't have one but am interested in learning about it.
Thanks, Leslie

davebennington

Good news I have acquired addition sites for the rally from the campground. If we use them up I will create a wait list and put anyone who wants to attend, we can fill in as people cancel.

dave

davebennington

Here is a list of people who have said they would like to attend the Instant pot class. If your name is NOT on the list and you would like to attend let me know so I can update it.

Alfano
Atkinson
Barnett
Behm
Belfi
Blackford
Brown
Cross
Cull
Darby
Eanes
Graham
Lester
Lester
Ludwig
Martin
Van Horn
Raber
Sandidge
Sirota
Sloan
Stanley
Van Opstal
West
Mathis
Shejbal

Last edited:

davebennington

Here are the people who have signed up for the craft class. If your name is NOT on the list and you would like to attend let me know so I can update it.
It appears that we have more cooks than crafty people in the club. What a surprise!!

Atkinson
Barnett
Blackford
Booth
Brown
Cull
Esmond
Hudson
Lester
Lindgren
Mathis
Miller