EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: GA, Stone Mountain - 4/18/2018 to 4/22/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

davebennington

Here is a list of the checks that have arrived this week for the rally fee.

Walter & Catherine Ingram (Deaconi)

Bill & Janet Raber (janandbill)

Dan And Lexie Graham (cableman)

Rich & Jeanne Dudley (tsys100718)

Thank everyone for being prompt sending the rally fees, if you have not sent your rally fee to me time is growing short. February 14 is the deadline.

dave

Last edited:

davebennington

If you have not registered for this rally as of yet there are not many sites left. We will have a wait list in case we have cancellations, so if you call the campground and cannot get a site let me know and I will put you on the wait list.

Thanks,

dave

davebennington

For those folks interested in golfing while at the rally, contact Nathan Mathis. He is putting together T times and a golf outing for anyone who is interested.

Who knows we may even have a special prize for those who sign up to golf.

dave

davebennington

Here is another reminder for everyone who has not sent in their rally fee. I have to have the rally fee in my hand by February 14, 2018 in order for you to partake in the rally.

If you are not sure that you have paid the fee you can check post #1 or #95 of the Stone Mountain Region rally thread both of these posts are updated every time I receive a check.

Thank you for your cooperation.

dave

davebennington

Here are some checks that came in yesterday:

Jim & Mary Jo Hale (Jah)

Scott & Clare Herrick (sherrick)

Melba King (melba toast)

Richard & Bonnie Waltman (rb2012)

Thanks,

dave

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Dave,

Carol has signed up for the craft class but would also like to attend the Insta-Pot class. Would you please add her to that class as well.

Thanks,

Keith

davebennington

I just confirmed with the campground manager that if your rally fee is Not paid by February 14, 2018, you will not be eligible for the free entrance to the park, you will be charged the regular camping fee vs the discounted rally camping rate. Further you will be moved to another area in the campground not with the Heartland group.

There are a few sites left and after they are filled we will create a wait list for anyone who would still like to attend the rally.

Thank you, and don't forget to include your T-shirt sizes when you send your check.

dave

davebennington

As many of you already know the Heartland gives back project for the Southeast Region this year is: The Veterans Empowerment Organization of Atlanta. Their wen site is: www.veohero.org Link

I have received a call from the organization and I explained to him what we do as well as why we do a Heartland gives back project at rallies, he was very receptive and gave me a list of items that they need to keep the organization running smoothl
y.
Here is that list:

- Paper goods (Paper towels, toilet paper, paper napkins, and plates)

- Cleaning supplies (General purpose cleaner, pinesol, murphys oil soap, bleach, scouring pads, mops and buckets, Ajax powder etc....)

- Linens and Towels (Twin and Twin XL Linen sets)

- Bottled water and bagged snack foods

- Gift Cards (Wal-Mart, Home Depot, Gas for transportation)

And of course any money donations would be great.

Keep this list in mind when you come to the rally. They will be at the dinner on Friday April, 20th to further explain what the Veterans Empowerment Organization does for veterans.

dave

Wayner197

I just confirmed with the campground manager that if your rally fee is Not paid by February 14, 2018, you will not be eligible for the free entrance to the park, you will be charged the regular camping fee vs the discounted rally camping rate. Further you will be moved to another area in the campground not with the Heartland group.

There are a few sites left and after they are filled we will create a wait list for anyone who would still like to attend the rally.

Thank you, and don't forget to include your T-shirt sizes when you send your check.

dave

Dave,
Not sure if we've sent you our T-shirt sizes.... Mine is XL and Karen's is L

Thanks!

ATLJOHN

Dave. About the free entry will the campground supply information to the gate staff so we arrive there will no issues. Especially the ones arriving early. Thanks look forward to the rally

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

davebennington

Dave. About the free entry will the campground supply information to the gate staff so we arrive there will no issues. Especially the ones arriving early. Thanks look forward to the rally

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

John,

As long as you registered and have a campsite with the Heartland Group, they will have your name on the get in free list.

davd

Miller0758

For those folks interested in golfing while at the rally, contact Nathan Mathis. He is putting together T times and a golf outing for anyone who is interested.

Who knows we may even have a special prize for those who sign up to golf.

dave
Dave, for those of us that let you know we were interested, did you pass that info along or do we still need to contact Nathan?

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
golf-clip-art-royalty-free-golf-ball-clipart-illustration-9312.jpgDon't forget about golf. So far we have Gerry Atkinson, John Miller and Nathan Mathis signed up. Who else???

davebennington

Dave, for those of us that let you know we were interested, did you pass that info along or do we still need to contact Nathan?

I have asked Nathan to be the lead person in charge of the golf outing, so yes please contact Nathan if you would like participate.

dave

davebennington

Here is a list of people that have sent checks that have come in this week:

Terry & Grace Vinson (haulinem)

Phil & Becky Smith (Phil Smith)

Walter & Leigh Ann Pierce (Lanapier3)

Terry & Jamie Pearson (Terryperson)

Melba King (melba toast)

Bill & Marlene Knieper (mbk)

Mark and Brandy Hall (MarkandBrandyH)

Milton & Kathy Burton (redkat)

If you have a question about your payment has been received or not check post # 95 for the most up to date list of people who have paid, LINK

Thanks,
dave

Status
Not open for further replies.