EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: GA, Stone Mountain - 4/18/2018 to 4/22/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

davebennington

The Veterans Empowerment organization, is the Heartland gives back project for the rally. They are a non profit corporation helping veterans get their lives back together and to " Enhance The Quality Of Life For All Veterans On Their Road To Self-Sufficiency."

It is my belief that we can help them in their efforts.

Here is a link to their web site. Link

davebennington

Reminder:

If you have registered at the campground, but have not notified me, I need your site number, T-shirt sizes, and your rally fee.

Unpaid rally fees cannot be collected at the rally.

Thanks for your understanding,

dave

hlcross

Reminder:

If you have registered at the campground, but have not notified me, I need your site number, T-shirt sizes, and your rally fee.

Unpaid rally fees cannot be collected at the rally.

Thanks for your understanding,

dave

Hi Dave!
We are registered on site 290. This will be our first Heartland Rally and we are looking forward to it! Tshirt sizes are 2xl for 2 of us. I will be forwarding our $20/pp ASAP!
Thanks!

JTHAGARD

We have reserved lot 278 for 4/15 to 4/22.
There are just 2 of us, Paul and Jaime Thagard.
Will be mailing the fee as requested.
Am interested in cost of the golf cart rental for the week.
Thank you!

Hi Dave,
Patrick and Lorrie Patricelli RW427 2017 2016 Dodge Ram Silver Dually 3500 Laramie Limited 6.7 Stone Mountain reservation site 291 dates April 16-22, 2018. T-shirts sizes Men’s large, woman’s small, medium and children’s boys sizes 6 and 4t. E-mail sturdevantgsd@live.com. This will be our 1st Rally. We are staying with the group of Road Warriors.

We have reserved lot 278 for 4/15 to 4/22.
There are just 2 of us, Paul and Jaime Thagard.
Will be mailing the fee as requested.
Am interested in cost of the golf cart rental for the week.
Thank you!

Thank-you for reminding me of this Jamie. Patrick and I will also be needing a golf cart.

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Nathan, (un)FORTUNATELY Debbie does not golf. Thanks for thinking of her

davebennington

Patrick,

Lets take first things first, before you can attend the Southeast Region Rally you have to be a Heartland Owners Club member, then and only then can I accept your registration to the rally. Membership is free. If you need assistance in joining let me know.

Sorry hope you understand,

dave

kmb1031

Patrick,

I have checked with several golf cart rental places and found that they all like their carts more than I do, ie.. they are very expensive. I tried to do a group rate but they do not give any breaks at all. However if you really want a cart here is their number, they are diffcult to deal with in my opinion. 770-446-3444 Specialty cart rental.

dave

Hi Dave,

David and Shannon Barger will be attending. We are reserved on spot 293. Our t-shirt sizes are Large and Medium. I will be mailing you a check for the rally fee.

Thanks!

David

MRB

Trish and Myself will be in site 284 the 16th thru the 22 shirt sizes are L and XL. will send fee when I'm sure If my son can come as well, should be by next week.

Wayner197

Dave,
I've been watching the attendees list for the Stone Mountain, GA Rally in April. We registered a while back and have not seen our names added to that list. Is the attendee added when the "Rally Fee" is paid? (I am sending in the Rally Fee this week) The reservation at Stone Mountain was made a month or two back.

Wayne & Karen Pixley
Auburndale, FL

davebennington

Dave,
I've been watching the attendees list for the Stone Mountain, GA Rally in April. We registered a while back and have not seen our names added to that list. Is the attendee added when the "Rally Fee" is paid? (I am sending in the Rally Fee this week) The reservation at Stone Mountain was made a month or two back.

Wayne & Karen Pixley
Auburndale, FL

Wayne,

My bad I made a mistake and pulled the wrong name, it is corrected now. I do apologize. Look at post #95 for the corrected version.

dave

Status
Not open for further replies.