EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: MA, Middleboro - 7/17/2014 to 7/20/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Glenn do you think we should get reservations? We are going to plan a 6:00pm dinner. Will you and Sharon be meeting us at the restaurant? We will have 10 including you for dinner.

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
In case you are wondering what all this is about John and I have a meeting with the caterer on Saturday. Naturally we take along a few friends so if anyone from the Middleboro area would like to join in....... feel free! My car is already full with Glenn and Fran otherwise I would offer up a ride. Hey Kevin whatcha doin' on Saturday.

recumbent615

Founding MA Chapter Leader-retired
Debbie,

As it would seem that I am free on Saturday the 16th - where we going? When do you arrive in the area?

Kevin

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Hey Kevin we should be up there around 11:00 on Sat. I forwarded an email with the plan. Let me know so I can make the dinner reservation! Hope you can join us.

John T Bettencourt

If you have a group going to Isaacs for Saturday night,you will have to make reservations at least a few days ahead of time. The food there is very good. The restaurant is owned by a fellow police officer.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
If you have a group going to Isaacs for Saturday night,you will have to make reservations at least a few days ahead of time. The food there is very good. The restaurant is owned by a fellow police officer.

John would you care to join us for dinner at 6:00?

I will make the reservations on Wednesday!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Saturday Dinner at Isaac's is shaping up well. Who will be there? Funny you should ask!

Deb & John Bylinski
Glenn & Fran Schaaf
Jim & Colleen Marigliano
Ed Hickman & Pat Turgeon
Kevin Barrett
Glenn & Sharon Van Wickle

I will be making reservations for 6:00pm HERE!

yport

Debbie .... all taken care of for you.

We have a reservation for 10 people at 6:00 Saturday night at Isaacs under the name "Glenn V."

If you need to edit the number coming ... call them at 508-830-0001

Sharon and I will meet you there. Sounds fun :)

yport

Debbie ... Talked with Pat today. We are in site #253 from the 16th to 21st.

See you Saturday nite. :)

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
That is great Glenn and we welcome you and Sharon to your first rally! We will see you guys in Plymouth and we look forward to meeting you.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
We had an awesome day getting through our business. Pizza, caterer and dealership are set!

A special thanks to our friends who opted to join us for this visit to Middleboro. Jim, Colleen, Glenn, Fran, Ed, Pat and Kevin you made the work easier and we appreciate your support.

We met some new family members tonight as well. We absolutely loved meeting Glenn and Sharon from Cape Cod! Such nice folks with great interest in their new Bighorn and the Owners Club. You guys travel safe over the winter and we'll see you next year. Thanks again for joining us and offering your help with the rally. You guys are awesome!

All in all we had great results at every meeting today!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
As promised here are the catering menu's for Saturday.

Saturday Brunch
Bagels, Toast, Butter, Jelly, Cream Cheese
French Toast
Pancakes
Scrambled Eggs
Ham & Sausage
Home Fried Potatoes
Corned Beef Hash
Fresh Fruit Cup
Orange Juice, Coffee, Tea, Decaf

Saturday Dinner
Fresh Garden Salad
1/4 BBQ Chicken
16 oz Sirloin Steak
Shrimp
Scalloped Potatoes
Corn On The Cob
Fresh Rolls and Butter
Strawberry Shortcake
Coffee or Punch

There will be a Pizza/Pool Party on Thursday.
Continental Breakfasts on Friday and Sunday.
Pot Luck Dinner on Friday Evening.

This concludes the edible portion of this broadcast.:cool:

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Guests
As we are catering our meals we will have to charge meal fees to cover these costs for any guests you are planning to bring along. The exact charge will depend upon the meals attended by your guests as listed below. These charges only apply to members bringing guests and DO NOT apply to our membership with Rally Kidz in the immediate household. The Catered Meal Menus are shown in the previous post.

Continental Breakfast = $4.00 per person
Pizza Party = $5.00 per person
Catered Brunch = $15.00 per person
Catered Dinner = $27.00 per person

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
As the registrations stand right now there are14 rigs with perfect attendance at all 3 Northeast Region Rallies. This is an awesome statistic! Can you tell I'm bored????

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
A look into the future Duane. As the registrations (for Middleboro) stand right now.

2012, 2013, 2014 would be the three. There was an Eastern Region Rally in 2011 (could have been 2010) in Hatteras but I didn't count that. Just looking at the Northeast after the split.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
We are rolling out the welcome mat for Tim and Lisa Davin of Massachusetts. This will be their first rally and we are excited to meet them.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
ONLY 19 SITES REMAINING! Make your reservation soon to be assured a site.
This could be a sell out - Let's do it!

Status
Not open for further replies.