EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: MA, Middleboro - 7/17/2014 to 7/20/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

porthole

Retired
Our seminar has been set and we welcome Mike Benson from Truck System Technologies who will present a program on Tire Safety and the importance of Tire Monitoring! TST has also donated a system to be awarded to one lucky attendee! Since tires are always a hot topic we are pleased to have Mike on board!

I recently had an issue with my TST system. Out of warranty. All I can say is excellent customer service, for an excellent product. Hope they keep it that way. And always donating a nice door prize to boot.

Lou_and_Bette

I will be attending this seminar...never used a TPMS but since we are buying the new BH (hopefully have it at this rally) and will be adding a swing trailer for the HD down the line, will need the monitors for the small wheels waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay at the back of the rig.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
I will be attending this seminar...never used a TPMS but since we are buying the new BH (hopefully have it at this rally) and will be adding a swing trailer for the HD down the line, will need the monitors for the small wheels waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay at the back of the rig.

When are you picking up your new rig?

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
We are back on U.S. soil and our regular data plan! As soon as we get home I will sort out these requests. Thank you for responding and sorry it took me so long to get back to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MrsJWalker

Hello all-

We are so excited for our trip to Middleboro!! Looking at tours of Boston. Just curious if anyone has ever taken any tours. We are looking at a hop-on, hop-off trolley tour. We did a similar tour in DC and it was great. Anyone have any input?

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Hello all-

We are so excited for our trip to Middleboro!! Looking at tours of Boston. Just curious if anyone has ever taken any tours. We are looking at a hop-on, hop-off trolley tour. We did a similar tour in DC and it was great. Anyone have any input?

If it is as good as the Adventure Pass and We-Go system in Niagara Falls you will be happy. I haven't done the Hop On-Hop Off in Boston but from what I can tell it looks pretty good! Something for us to think about as well!

Lou_and_Bette

Jamie and Fam, we did the Old Time Trolley Tours in Boston. It was great very informative and takes you to all the cool places. You can get on and off as you please, Bette

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Hi, Deb: If you still have openings for Don & I to work at the 9-10:00 slot for the Food Pantry, we'd like to help. If you need more help with truck unloading instead, Don would like to help with that also. Thanks, Karen

Karen you are both scheduled for 9-10 and Don can swing over to the truck if needed! We appreciate your help!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Our sites were turned back to the campground on June 15th. We have had a cancellation on site 245. Let me know if anyone is interested in moving closer to the pavilion and I will let the campground know your plan.

10486302_895411410474352_5376155176014760682_n.jpg

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Our final Head Count has to be provided to the Caterer on July 7th. It is important to let me know of any guests you may be bringing and what meals they will be attending so our count is given as accurate.

NO ADDITIONS WILL BE PERMITTED AFTER JULY 7TH as our food order will be placed thereafter!

There is no need to reply UNLESS you are expecting to feed a guest(s). Please remember you are responsible to pay for your guests as follows:
Friday or Sunday Continental Breakfast = $5.00 per person for each meal
Thursday Pizza Party = $5.00 per person
Saturday Catered Brunch = $15.00 per person
Saturday Catered Dinner = $27.00 per person

mrmagoo

I recently had an issue with my TST system. Out of warranty. All I can say is excellent customer service, for an excellent product. Hope they keep it that way. And always donating a nice door prize to boot.

I can not agree more, Duane... I too have had to deal with TST on 'self inflicted' issues, as well as one sensor that just decided to quit working... in both cases, they went out of their way to quickly assist me. I have talked to Dave (the owner) and pretty sure I have also worked with Mike in the past. Top notch Customer Service... I am a dedicated customer. I also know there are others in this group that have been saved potential major damage because they were using the the TST product.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired

There is no need to reply UNLESS you are expecting to feed a guest(s). Please remember you are responsible to pay for your guests as follows:
Friday or Sunday Continental Breakfast = $5.00 per person for each meal
Thursday Pizza Party = $5.00 per person
Saturday Catered Brunch = $15.00 per person
Saturday Catered Dinner = $27.00 per person

Put Madison down for everything.

That at girl is eating me out of house, home & RV.....

Status
Not open for further replies.