EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: NC, Cherokee - 4/29/2011 to 5/1/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

davebennington

Things are shaping up nicely for the Eastern Regional rally with more folks signing up everyday. We are looking forward to filling the 75 sites that are in reserve.

Dave

Jim-n-Leslie

Leslie and I will be there, with an arrival of 28 April and a departure of 1 May after the activities wrap up. We are set up for site 197 next to Byrd. Looking forward to a great rally!
Jim Pasch

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Leslie and I will be there, with an arrival of 28 April and a departure of 1 May after the activities wrap up. We are set up for site 197 next to Byrd. Looking forward to a great rally! Hey Jim and Leslie, that sounds great!
Jim Pasch
Jim and Leslie, that sounds great! We are in site 199. Looking forward to seeing you there.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Glad to have great folks like Jim and Leslie next to us. See ya soon and hopefully the weather WILL be warm!! About tired of this snow and not being able to get out with the coach.

davebennington

Jim,

Glad yo see that you can make it to Cherokee. Looking forward to seeing old friends, and meeting new ones.

Dave and Julie

davebennington

As they say things happen and that is the case with Gus and Deb Funderburg, they cannot make it to the Eastern Regional rally at Cherokee, so we have a new person that has stepped up and will be in charge of the potluck dinner on Friday night.
Welcome Dorothy van Opstal who will take over the potluck food task. If you have any special treats that you would like to share with the rest of the group please contact Dorothy.

Thanks,

Dave

jbeletti

Ya Dorothy. Thanks for filling the gap. I really enjoyed spending time (and eating) with you and Eric. See you at the rallies!

Jim

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Big shoes to fill as Deb F. has always done such a great job organizing all of us for the pot lucks. I hope everyone will send info. on whatever you want to bring. :) We have the best food fests, Always!

Hmmmm... pot Luck. If anyone has some good tips for me, I am open for help.

Okay, Eric, time to sign us up:rolleyes:
d

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
We are arriving Thursday 4/28 and staying until Monday 5/2 and have been assigned site #193. We are looking forward to another great rally with our Heartland family;). Hope to see many of you there.

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Big shoes to fill as Deb F. has always done such a great job organizing all of us for the pot lucks. I hope everyone will send info. on whatever you want to bring. :) We have the best food fests, Always!

Hmmmm... pot Luck. If anyone has some good tips for me, I am open for help.

Okay, Eric, time to sign us up:rolleyes:
d
Eric, Renee said to tell Dorothy to put her on the list to help.Just let her know what she needs to do.

davebennington

With Dorothy heading up the potluck dinner I feel sure we will eat well, now that Renee has volunteered to help I know I will eat way to much.

JimB get ready to add a few more pounds. LOL

Dave

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
You guys are making me jealous and wish we could be there. Enjoy and I'm sure Dorothy will organize a fabulous pot luck meal.

davebennington

I have just finished lining up the last of the speakers for the rally on Saturday, April 30 th.

It loooks like it will be an exciting program, still working on the agenda final touches.

Dave

jbeletti

Just spoke with Debbie at the KOA. Paid my deposit. I am in site 145. We are staying 5 nights, arriving Tuesday, 26-Apr and leaving Sunday, 1-May.

See everyone there!

Jim

davebennington

The latest club members to sign up and register at Cherokee are Hank and Phyllis Vogt.

I received your email but you did not say when you are arriving at Cherokee.

Welcome and we are looking forward to meeting both of you.

Dave & Julie

Status
Not open for further replies.