EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: NC, Cherokee - 4/29/2011 to 5/1/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

davebennington

Terry,

Sorry to hear that you will not be there for the full rally, hope you can make it on Saturday.

So many changes in the attendance both canceling and adding it is difficult to keep up so here is another updated list.

Dave

Attachments

• Cherokee Attendee 04-7-2011.doc
    88.5 KB · Views: 71

TomSt

Past New Jersey Chapter Leader
We will be bringing a Ghostly Gobbler (turkey (already carved), gravy and cranberry sauce) for the pot luck Friday.

Tom and Mary Steib
2011 Graystone 32RL

MICKEY

Past Florida Chapter Leader
Hi Guy's;

I've been a little snowed under at work and haven't been able to respond. Please tell Reta I'm bringing a house guest for the Hills with me:) Also they need to get in the woods and start rampin' so we can have some ramps and eggs. They will know what I mean.
Looks like a big crowd for the regionals!

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Hi Guy's;

I've been a little snowed under at work and haven't been able to respond. Please tell Reta I'm bringing a house guest for the Hills with me:) Also they need to get in the woods and start rampin' so we can have some ramps and eggs. They will know what I mean.
Looks like a big crowd for the regionals!

Mickey, I have been mowing and spraying the heck out of ramps. I will be darned if I will take the weed and cook it.
If you Dick, Reta, and Bonnie want ramps I will supply them. Randy

ATLJOHN

We will bring Honeymade Mac & Cheese plus Mama's homemade Strawberry Birthday cake for the potluck Friday.

See you all soon
John & Judy

davebennington

There are 14 days left until the Eastern Region rally begins. Today is the last day you can register and be sited with the group. After today there is a chance you will not be sited with the rest of us.

Dave

hillsonwheels

Reta said, "What's a ramp?" :confused: And, tho I know what they are, I've never eaten any. We sure do go thru a lot of garlic and onions tho! :cool:

MICKEY

The Ramp is a delicacy that only grows wild in the Appalachian Mountains. It is the sweetest of all the onion/garlic/wild leak group and festistivals are held throughout the mountains to revere it's existance. Kings are crowned, women swoon, chefs from all over the world covet this wild herb. However there are some drawbacks:) ain't nothin perfect.

seamo

Bob and Christina Seaman
Hi we are still in Florida and will be here who knows how long. Our Little Mama is down (Smart Car) and they found the part and it is on a slow boat to us. You would think that in this day and age that we would get a part the next day--to make a long story short, we will not be able to make the rally . Have fun!!!

Bob and Christina

mntnman

Past Chapter Leader, SC and KY
I wish that you could make to the rally you have the set up that I feel is the best way to tow these RV's.I need for Michelle to see one and to talk with someone that has one that can explain why they are a better TV. She just thinks that I want another big boy toy. I want it for all of the advantages that they offer in safety and comfort.

Dale

MICKEY

Bob and Christina;
Where are you guys staying in Florida. I'm sorry we can't talk you into going. We could have a convoy headed that a way. Of course I would have to install a CB:) My rig is finished for now....UH, I forgot, they are really never FINISHED are they.

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
The Ramp is a delicacy that only grows wild in the Appalachian Mountains. It is the sweetest of all the onion/garlic/wild leak group and festistivals are held throughout the mountains to revere it's existance. Kings are crowned, women swoon, chefs from all over the world covet this wild herb. However there are some drawbacks:) ain't nothin perfect.

Mickey, If the Ramp is such a delicacy why is it not available at the grocery store..I am sure that you will be able to pull
some out of the ground at Cherokee to go with your eggs. Ramps watch out. Randy, Santha and the poodles

MrsSouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Dick and Reta,
We're hopin for some of those awesome jalapeno pepper treats! I've bragged about them so much to everyone! I will surely help you make them!
Can't wait to see everyone again! We had a great time at Rutherfordton's 4 Paws Rally and are ready to go again!

jbeletti

Dick,

I second Sam's hope that you're makin' the poppers. That's some good eats! And they're on my "current plan" :)

Jim

davebennington

It looks like everything is starting to come together for the rally. Right now we are at the farm and went to a couple of stores yesterday to purchase some of those finial things needed for the rally and get the agenda printed. It won't be long now, everyone travel safe and we will see you soon.

Dave

davebennington

I spoke with the campground folks this morning and they have taken back the unused sites. However they told me if someone wanted to attend the rally they would find a site for them just not with the group.

We are 10 days and counting.

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.