EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: NC, Rodanthe * - 4/30/2010 to 05/02/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Larry I feel your pain, (NOT) I believe YOU and JP did the same thing to me Saturday night at Willow Tree. What goes around come around. At least we are in together :)

I can neither confirm nor deny this unsubstantiated statement.:rolleyes:

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Change the dates of the rally and we will be there! (PA member) Its kind of hard to pull my daughter out of school. I guess I could call the Rally an "Educational Trip"

We are looking at attending the Pa Rally and maybe the Ohio Rally. Both during the summer.

Just stop at Kitty Hawk on the way in. What could be more educational that exploring the birthplace of aviation?

tomj

Gus - The campground at Hatteras assigned us to site #407, arriving from S.C. rally on 4/29. Let us know if we were "moved" to another site. Glad you are coming to SC.

We ( Mark and Lucia) have been assigned site 388, are coming on 4/28 and leaving 5/3. We just purchased our Landmark 6 months ago - this will be our first rally - looking forward to meeting everyone.

boatto5er

We ( Mark and Lucia) have been assigned site 388, are coming on 4/28 and leaving 5/3. We just purchased our Landmark 6 months ago - this will be our first rally - looking forward to meeting everyone.

Mark and Lucia, Welcome! Glad you got signed up. We look forward to meeting you. You'll find that this is a great group of people, and the "stuff" you learn from fellow Heartlanders at a rally is invaluable.

Gus

camperjohn08

Hey... I got a Chevy : o )) Did you know today I toured the same Big Country we had at the Fall Rally... ( The Gray painted one) Tim had it parked at the Homearoma in Chesapeake, VA... All the homes had pools, so I asked Tim (of RV Solutions) Where is the inground Pool?? He just laughed....
I guess you'll find 5th wheels parked in Many strange places.... Even @ Homearoma's...............

Last edited:

Jim & Harriet

dealers

hi Gus,
Just wondered if you will be extending an "invite" to participate in
this rally to other "East Coast" Heartland dealers? They may be willing
to make cotributions to the rally.;)

cjhicks

See you there!!

Hey Gus, We just made our res. Site #406, Ariving April 27 byway of " The Convoy from SC Rally"
Calvin & Judy :)

johnjbird

Gus Myrna & I will be arriving on April 29th and leaving Monday May 3rd. they have us on site 391. she said there were not any sites open in premier but would let you know if some were opened up by management. I told her that would be fine. see you in the spring!!

camperjohn08

Gus.. Incase you didn't see it.. I have made a change to our dates.
We will arrive Wed 28 April and depart Monday 3 May 2010. Just wanted to let you know.
John & Nancy

boatto5er

Rally Statistics So Far

Those of you who followed the last rally thread know I like statistics. Here's a few numbers for the rally so far:

# of attendees = 22
# of states represented = 8
greatest miles traveling = 1025
least miles traveling = 84
total miles traveling = 6684
average miles traveling = 303.8
Norfolk/VA Beach/Suffolk/Chesapeake/Moyock Megopolis attendees = 7

More Later :D

porthole

Retired
Didn't see a post as to rates, but in case you didn't pick up on this when you called, the special rally rate is for up to 7 nights.

Think I'll be changing my stay from 6 to 7 nights :D

Status
Not open for further replies.