Status
Not open for further replies.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Statistics Update

Here's an update for the rally so far:

# of attendees = 24
# of states represented = 8
greatest miles traveling = 1025 (Jim Beletti - Streamwood, IL)
least miles traveling = 37 (Bob and Sharon Hall - Kitty Hawk, NC)
total miles traveling = 6978
average miles traveling = 291
Norfolk/VA Beach/Suffolk/Chesapeake/Moyock Megopolis attendees = 7

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
OK, OK, so I procrastanated!! I kept waiting to find out what site SouthernNights was on so I could kick him off. He never would tell me. Or said he was moving sites around or....

Oh well, I quit goofing off and registered with the campground today. I'll be coming in on the 29th and leaving on May 2nd. Site #396. Looking forward to another GREAT Weekend.

Keith

boatto5er

OK, OK, so I procrastanated!! I kept waiting to find out what site SouthernNights was on so I could kick him off. He never would tell me. Or said he was moving sites around or....

Oh well, I quit goofing off and registered with the campground today. I'll be coming in on the 29th and leaving on May 2nd. Site #396. Looking forward to another GREAT Weekend.

Keith

Wel...it's about time:D! Great to have you back on board! See you then (if not sooner). I'm sure Larry is disappointed that he won't be sharing a site with you:eek:!

Gus

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Wel...it's about time:D! Great to have you back on board! See you then (if not sooner). I'm sure Larry is disappointed that he won't be sharing a site with you:eek:!

Gus

Keith,
I will be in a site by the ocean. Please make sure you tell them you want to be by the dunes.;)

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Keith,
I will be in a site by the ocean. Please make sure you tell them you want to be by the dunes.;)
Oh, that's right. Now you're a high mucky muck so you get one of the premimum sites. Boy what some folks won't do to get property with a view:D:D

Looking forward to another fun filled weekend. Hope to see you before then Larry, but not to worry, I'll "look you up" at Camp Hatteras if I don't.

Got my Santa Sleigh sidecar rig out yesterday and started cleaning and making it ready for The Season. Might even ride it down to the oceanfront next weekend to drop in on Gus et. al.

PSF513

All I have to say is I hope I am not between Keith & Larry again this time. That way, we have to walk a little for our dose of abuse and fun. Looking forward to seeing everyone by the Sound again.

andy

Cindy and I are in site #389, the same site as the last October's rally. Coming in wed 28th leaving Mon 3rd. We look forward to seeing everyone again.

Donald & Cindy Massengill

boatto5er

Cindy and I are in site #389, the same site as the last October's rally. Coming in wed 28th leaving Mon 3rd. We look forward to seeing everyone again.

Donald & Cindy Massengill

Thanks Don! Sorry we missed you this past weekend. Have a great time on your trip this upcoming weekend. Hope to see you soon.

P.S. Hope the site behind you is empty when you come in!

datrippj

Dennis and Lyndee Tripp
Brand new members to the club. Reservations are made. Site 387, arriving on the 30th and departing on the 2nd. Lyndee and I are looking forward to meeting everyone and having a great weekend.

boatto5er

Brand new members to the club. Reservations are made. Site 387, arriving on the 30th and departing on the 2nd. Lyndee and I are looking forward to meeting everyone and having a great weekend.

Terrific Dennis, We look forward to meeting you and Lyndee. I got your email also. Debra and I were just in VA Beach this past weekend.

boatto5er

Hi everyone - just a quick rally update. We currently have 27 rigs signed up - a great showing so far. With the able assistance of other Chapter Leaders, I've started working on activities and the agenda. Looks like our "theme" will be laid back relaxation. Working on a catered Bar-B-Que dinner for Saturday night and a catered breakfast for Sat morning (the cost for these is TBD, but will be very reasonable). Also planning on a burger, dogs, side dishes dinner Fri night. Already have a volunteer chef crew in place. If we do these food-related activities it'll take the burden off everyone to prepare dishes for pot-lucks, maybe just have to bring a side dish for Fri evening meal. We're also working on some seminars: fire safety, presentation on Cape Hatteras history, others TBD. Thinking about a quilting seminar for the ladies (guys can come also:)), a blood pressure check and first aid seminar, and a line-dance class one evening. We're also lining up some terrific door prizes.

It's never too early to get your reservation in, so plan on joining us!

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
It all sounds good Gus.I believe it will be another great rally.One thing I enjoyed from the fall rally was seeing the mods others have made to their rigs.Maybe we would have time for some of that also.It will be here before we can turn around.

I resemble that remark! No, not really.:p I just like to kid around.

I'll make reservations with Merrin for this Rally real soon, and will post our site number. We're excited to see all our Rally friends again.

It's our goal to partake of the relaxing part of this Rally, to see the oceanfront of this campground, tour the modified rigs and any new rigs as well as meet more friends!

That's where the "BAD" boys and girls will go! :rolleyes:

boatto5er

I resemble that remark! No, not really.:p I just like to kid around.

I'll make reservations with Merrin for this Rally real soon, and will post our site number. We're excited to see all our Rally friends again.

It's our goal to partake of the relaxing part of this Rally, to see the oceanfront of this campground, tour the modified rigs and any new rigs as well as meet more friends!

Good deal Chrissy. We look forward to seeing you, Sam, and the girls again.

datrippj

Dennis and Lyndee Tripp
Hi everyone - just a quick rally update. We currently have 27 rigs signed up - a great showing so far. With the able assistance of other Chapter Leaders, I've started working on activities and the agenda. Looks like our "theme" will be laid back relaxation. Working on a catered Bar-B-Que dinner for Saturday night and a catered breakfast for Sat morning (the cost for these is TBD, but will be very reasonable). Also planning on a burger, dogs, side dishes dinner Fri night. Already have a volunteer chef crew in place. If we do these food-related activities it'll take the burden off everyone to prepare dishes for pot-lucks, maybe just have to bring a side dish for Fri evening meal. We're also working on some seminars: fire safety, presentation on Cape Hatteras history, others TBD. Thinking about a quilting seminar for the ladies (guys can come also:)), a blood pressure check and first aid seminar, and a line-dance class one evening. We're also lining up some terrific door prizes.

It's never too early to get your reservation in, so plan on joining us!
Hi Gus, Just wanted everyone to know that both Lyndee and I are EMT's and if they want their blood pressure checked during the rally weekend, we would be happy to provide that service. Blood pressure cuff and stethescope are always in tow.

boatto5er

It all sounds good Gus.I believe it will be another great rally.One thing I enjoyed from the fall rally was seeing the mods others have made to their rigs.Maybe we would have time for some of that also.It will be here before we can turn around.

Terry,

We'll definitely do the mods tour also - I just forgot to put it on my list.

Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.