EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: NC, Waynesville - 4/12/2013 to 4/14/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Byrd, The Poodles said that they would have to help Bam Bam and his Mom.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Never heard of score cards for hitching up - this will be a first!!!!:eek:

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Never heard of score cards for hitching up - this will be a first!!!!:eek:

These "cards" are "used".......you just might have been at that groundbreaking event holding one of these original score cards!!
(one of my very early backing in experiences)

Scoring will be based on Quality & Skill level of "talent" required!
32126-Clipart-Illustration-Of-An-Expressive-Yellow-Smiley-Face-Emoticon-With-One-Big-Eye-Stresse.jpg

navyAZ1

Hi Dave, well it's looking like Ann and I won't be able to make this rally due to her health issues. It would appear that Ann will be having her spinal surgery sometime soon in about 2 weeks, which makes me think that she will not be able to travel that far by the time of this rally. We really hate to miss this with the number of attendees it looks like this will be a great rally. I'm holding off canceling the reservations until the last minute just incase Ann's recovery is fast and there might be a slight chance of us attending. I'll keep y'all informed.

Ron

Nabo

Ron - tell Ann we have ya'll both in our thoughts and prayers. Hope to see ya'll in the near future.

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
Ron,

We sure hope that Ann makes a quick recovery; but you both will definitely be missed if you cannot make it! We will keep Ann in our prayers!

Sue and Paul

Nabo

I think Nathan still has his card in the Grey Ghost. Don't think I will try to find it :rolleyes:. Oh wait a minute - we traded campers since then.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.