EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: NC, Waynesville - 4/12/2013 to 4/14/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

davebennington

Byrd,

I am just saying we could make a whole new set of cards, maybe even fancy ones. Special just for judging such an event.

dave

davebennington

Lance,

As talented as your are I am sure you can come up with a great idea for a special card for the departure rating event.

dave

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Dave, We can let Lance design the cards but is He experienced enough to judge ? Just asking?
Has his status been upgraded yet ? Doesn't that have to go through upper management ?
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Dave, We can let Lance design the cards but is He experienced enough to judge ? Just asking?
Has his status been upgraded yet ? Doesn't that have to go through upper management ?
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

I don't need no stinkin certification! I'd rather just heckle!......I AM a Qualified Certified one of those! Might even do a video!!! :cool:

davebennington

Everyone please do not forget the Heartland gives back program for this rally is Backpacks for kids in some areas this project is called Blessings in a Backpack, it really doesn't matter what you call it, the purpose is to feed kids who are not getting enough of the proper food to eat. If you can bring food that a child can prepare or money is always good (we will have envelopes on the tables). We are working with the local Rotary club on this project.
Thank you.

dave

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
I don't need no stinkin certification! I'd rather just heckle!......I AM a Qualified Certified one of those! Might even do a video!!! :cool:

Dave, That is what is what I am trying to explain. He only operates off of emotion. No logic. Letting him loose on the Heartland world scares Me.
Randy, Santha and the scared Poodles

lduguay

Dave, That is what is what I am trying to explain. He only operates off of emotion. No logic. Letting him loose on the Heartland world scares Me.
Randy, Santha and the scared Poodles

EMOTION.......It's a wonderful thing.....it makes me HAPPY!!!!:D

And a HAPPY Lance, is a creative Lance!!

trdeal

Dave, You or your rig have never been the star in one of Lances videos have you?

lduguay

Dave,

I'm SURE I can come up with something SPECIAL for you.......especially since Larry is now in Texas. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.