EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: NC, Waynesville - 4/12/2013 to 4/14/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

davebennington

You really have to smile at some of the productions created by Lance, The few that I have seen are creative and interesting to say the least.

dave

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
I and the Poodles have been taken out by Lance. You mention Lance to the Poodles they start shaking.
Randy, Santha and the scared Poodles

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Dave, The Poodles said that it was not gas, but an explosion that they remember. There are four Poodles and one Lance. Who can you trust?
Randy, Santha and the scared Poodles.

krhyde

Kentucky Chapter Leaders-retired
Anyone who wants to play golf on Friday morning, let me know and I will make tee times for us.

navyAZ1

Hi Dave, I just canceled our reservation for Ann and I. As you know she is scheduled to have her spine surgery on the 9th of April so there is no way she will be able to travel to this rally. We really hate to not attend but some things can't be helped. Look forward to seeing all of you in Goshen Ann should be fully recovered by that time and she'll be able to travel.

See Ya,
Ron

davebennington

Ron,

I understand, we will miss both of you. Tell Ann we are thinking about her and hope all goes well. In any case we will see you in Goshen.

dave

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Ron & Ann, Sorry to hear you won't be at Waynesville. Health is a much higher priority. Hopefully everything works out for the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.