EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: NC, Waynesville - 4/12/2013 to 4/14/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gracie4Camping

Home safe and sound!! Thanks to all who were involved in the planning and execution of the Rally - was a great time! Look forward to seeing each of you again.

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
The Duguay's (&Lincoln) are home safe and sound.

Dave and Julie.....AWESOME RALLY!!!!! And I thought the little rally's were great......this ranks with the BEST!! MORE NEW FRIENDS!!!.....and of course the food was ok too! :rolleyes:

Cant wait to see ALMOST everyone in Goshen!!!

PS. Not a single RV was harmed this weekend!! (On video) Can't say that for certain persons......keep y'all's eyes out for videos that will posted at the appropriate times.:cool:

Sincerely....really!

Lance

mntnman

Past Chapter Leader, SC and KY
Michelle and I had a great time at the Rally thanks Dave and Julie for all of your efforts. It was good to see old friends and to make new friends. It was great to see all of the crafts that out talented group made.We will try to make the Goshen rally

JJnVA

What a great time we have had in Waynesville at the SE Regional Rally! Thank you Dave, Julie, and Team - all of the meals and activities were awesome. And, we are so in awe of all of the talented Heartland owners who have such creative skills - woodworking, quilting, crocheting, et al. Truly enjoyed the crafts presentation by the talented rally goers in our midst on Saturday....need to do more of this. Look forward to seeing most of y'all in Goshen in June.

EB3

Heartlanders,
This was our first rally--and we hope not the last! It was fun, and y'all are a bunch of welcoming people.
Thanks for all the hard work it took to pull it off.

Ed, Eddie and Sammy Booth

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Dave & Julie, Santha and I wish that we could have stayed and enjoyed this evenings potluck. You two did a great job. Also wish to thank everybody that made
it happen.
In the next couple of years I hope that all of the new Heartlander's at the rally I met start becoming old friends instead of new friends.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

Dave, You know that Lance is going to post videos of mass destruction. I was not involved.

Last edited:

happykraut

Unfortunately another great rally has come to an end. Thanks Dave and Julie and to all that were involved in making this rally a big success. As always, we have made some new friends and it was great seeing old friends again. The potluck Sunday night was the best. Now we need to get back to St. Louis and get ready for Elkhart.

davebennington

<p>
I just received an email from Brandon Anderson, he said the total donation for the Backpack was $1000.00, not including the food .  Way to go Heartlanders. This just proves that Heartlanders do give back!!! This makes me very proud the be a part of the organization. dave</p>

jbeletti

I just received an email from Brandon Anderson, he said the total donation for the Backpack was $1000.00, not including the food .  Way to go Heartlanders. This just proves that Heartlanders do give back!!! This makes me very proud the be a part of the organization. dave

Thanks for the update Dave.

BRAVO Heartlanders. YOU put the Heart into Heartland! Thank you for so richly blessing others in need in the area that we rally.

Jim

krhyde

Kentucky Chapter Leaders-retired
Made it home about 3pm. Really enjoyed the rally and meeting new friends. Looking forward to Gulf Shores next week. Thanks to all who worked to make this another successful rally. Ken and Faye

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
As promised, here are a few 2013 Southeast Regional Rally "Dave Moments".

Enjoy!!!

PS. No Regional Chapter Leaders were harmed in the production of this video......smiley-face-grin.jpg

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Poor Poor Dave :(. But Lance - you really did captured Dave at his best (haha).

davebennington

We made it to the farm, long trip all of about 1 and 1/2 hours. really tired LOL. Bad news when we arrived here we had no water had to call a local plummer guy to help find the problem, all is well now.
We will be here about a week before heading to Gulf Shores rally.

dave

davebennington

When we left the campground Terrell and Carol Stanley were still there and will be until Wednesday, so I told them that they were in charge and try not to get to rowdy.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Lin & I arrived safe & sound and all 4 tires intact at Elkhorn Campground in Frankfort KY. Dave, Julie and any others involved making this rally a huge success, THANKS! Lin & I had a great time. The after parties at Randy & Santha's place were also appreciated. Paul & Sue, thanks for the Cinnamon!!! The before and after rally breakfast and pot lucks were another hit. Thanks Jim and everyone.
Now that I've sufficiently expanded my stomach, I have to eat more often or deal with the hunger pain. I have to retrain my tummy. Dang, Goshen isn't that far off, maybe I should wait till that's over with.

See ya'll in Goshen!

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
Thanks Dave, Julie and the rest involved in making this rally a huge success! We had a great time....looking forward to the next.
Ray...cinnamon in the freezer ready and waiting for next time! Thanks to all for the campfire fun at Randy and Santha's!

ljsexton

A big thanks to Dave, Julie and The Team for a wonderful rally. This was our first regional rally but it won't be our last. We enjoyed every minute. Looking forward to seeing everyone again down the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.