EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: NC, Waynesville - 4/12/2013 to 4/14/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

davebennington

The rally goers are starting to arrive, so far we have 5 rigs present. Everyone is exploring the area and patiently waiting for Friday.

dave

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
Sue! Bring that Cinnamon stuff to Waynesville.:eek:

Ray....is this the cinnamon stuff you are talking about????????????? How is it that I am the one being blamed for this???!!! Not Paul!

It is still in the freezer ready to go for this coming weekend! With any luck we may be there a day early. Here's to hoping that wish comes true.

Attachments

• Fireball.jpg
    Fireball.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 42

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Sue, I think that the bottle you are holding might have a touch of alcohol in it. You are a very bad influence. I am going to have to keep you and Santha separated
Paul and I will have to get together over a beer and discuss this.
Santha and I should be there about 3 on Wednesday if everything works out. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Got to work Wednesday...will probably arrive after dark...is there easy access to the sites and lighting in the park??

JJnVA

Jack feeling much better since he got his drugs for his upper respiratory mess while we were in Hilton Head. On our way from Charleston SC today. Should be in Waynesville NC by 4:00. Rally HO!

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Got to work Wednesday...will probably arrive after dark...is there easy access to the sites and lighting in the park??
Ken & Kathy, Come on in, we'll have some lights on for ya. Coming in off of I-40 my GPS directed us to go past and make a u-turn. This isn't necessary. You can turn right in off of 276. Come in slow and make that first left. For me it was a bit confusing in the dark when we arrived. Get a park map from the website or call the park. They'll leave your check in taped to the office window. Dave B is in Site A1. We're in B9 and I'm always up late to help if needed.

davebennington

Ken & Kathy

The park is easy to find,about one mile off I40. The park will be on your left, after you enter the campground you will turn left just follow the painted arrows on the road. The park is well lit, you are in site C11 so after the stop in front of the office you will make a left turn and then a right turn between rows "B" and "C" go almost to the end to C11 it is a pull through site.

If you have any questions or you need further help when you arrive here give me a call. My cell number 434-865-5755

dave

davebennington

Ken,

You are welcome,

If anyone else finds that they will be arriving late after office hours (5:00 PM) call me or when you are at the office building look to the left I am in the first site with the Heartland banner in front of the rig.

dave

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
Sue, I think that the bottle you are holding might have a touch of alcohol in it. You are a very bad influence. I am going to have to keep you and Santha separated
Paul and I will have to get together over a beer and discuss this.
Santha and I should be there about 3 on Wednesday if everything works out. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

Randy...I guess that means that you do not want Santha to see what we found to bring this weekend!

Attachments

• 0329132016.jpg
    0329132016.jpg
    328.1 KB · Views: 30

RB2012

Lance
Bonnie Waltman will be bringing a pineapple ham bean pot to the pot luck. RB2012. We will be in on Wed.

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Randy...I guess that means that you do not want Santha to see what we found to bring this weekend!

She just looked at the picture and said it is 5 o'clock somewhere but not here. See the two of you in waynesville.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

jbeletti

We arrived maybe 3ish today (Wed).

Met some new Heartlanders next door and decided on an impromptu potluck. Most everyone had plans but a few of us got together for burgers. Then several wandered over to Randy's to visit outdoors.

Later, Randy, Bernie, Ray and I helped Ken and Kathy with their arrival and setup in the dark :)

For those reading this and having any interest in it - Nancy and I are hosting a pre-rally potluck breakfast outside my RV (site A15) in the morning (Thu) at 9am. This is a "shine only" event. If it's raining or way too windy - you're on your own :)

Commitments thus far:

• Jim/Nancy: Bacon, Napkins, Flatware
  • Ray/Lin: Sausage Gravy and Biscuits
  • Randy/Santha: Scrambled Eggs
  • Ken/Kathy: Pancakes and Coffee
Anyone is invited, just drop by the Beletti coach (site A15) before 9. Bring a chair.

Other items we could use:

• Juice
  • Fruit
  • Pastries
  • Plates

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.