EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: OR, Canyonville - 9/13/2017 to 9/20/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnpsz

It took me a bit to find this as I couldn't see it in the Oregon section, so much for me looking around the forums, lol... Kelly told me about this on FB and we may try go to this (it would be our first) rally. However, in a few days we start out on a 7300 mile round trip Summer RV trip from Oregon, to Delaware (hitting Yellowstone and Mt. Rushmore on the way) for my nieces wedding, then after the wedding heading south to Florida (hitting a few sites on the way) for some theme parks with the kiddos, then finally a trek back to Oregon (stopping in St. Louis and Denver for a bit).

My wife is currently unsure if we should book anymore RV stuff until we get back because we might not want to go out again for a while, lol...

So we get back in early August, when is the latest date we can give a go/no-go for attending?

Billiam

Hi Kelly and Rod!

It is official! I am retired as of August 4th! Our house is currently in sale pending and we are in process of making traveling arrangements until we stay in Tucson for the winter. We are super excited and hope to meet lots of full timers/part timers at the rallies we are attending this fall!

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Bill and Linda,

That's Awesome news!! We are excited for you!! We are in the process of clearing out our house as we speak and putting it on the market. The only downfall is we still have a few more years to work before we retire.

Rod

LBR

Bill and Linda,

That's Awesome news!! We are excited for you!! We are in the process of clearing out our house as we speak and putting it on the market. The only downfall is we still have a few more years to work before we retire.

Rod
We as well are headed to full-time....if it doesn't fit in the CY and truck, it doesn't ship.

For20hunter

We as well are headed to full-time....if it doesn't fit in the CY and truck, it doesn't ship.

We couldn't agree more!!! We just filled a 20 yard dumpster with the things we could not sell or give away. House is nearly empty now and will be listed on the market by next week. So looking forward to having all of that behind us.

Rod

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

For20hunter

Hey all, we have 79 sites reserved, leaving 25 sites still available. We loose any unreserved sites on the 13th of July, so if you or anyone you know is considering coming, they need to send us a reservation form and money ASAP before we loose the remaining 25 sites.

Rod and Kelly

G_S

Hi Kelly and Rod!

It is official! I am retired as of August 4th! Our house is currently in sale pending and we are in process of making traveling arrangements until we stay in Tucson for the winter. We are super excited and hope to meet lots of full timers/part timers at the rallies we are attending this fall!

Where will you be staying in Tucson?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheWade2

We couldn't agree more!!! We just filled a 20 yard dumpster with the things we could not sell or give away. House is nearly empty now and will be listed on the market by next week. So looking forward to having all of that behind us.

Rod

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Hi Rod and Kelly, Sounds like you're just about all set! What a lot of work for the two of you, but it is worth it! Looking forward to seeing the new truck and Landmark!!

For20hunter

Hi Rod and Kelly, Sounds like you're just about all set! What a lot of work for the two of you, but it is worth it! Looking forward to seeing the new truck and Landmark!!

Thanks Carol and Steve!! We are looking forward to it and can't wait to see you guys too!

Rod

jdfishing

HEY GOLFERS

Friendly reminder about a round of golf on

FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 15th
AT COUGAR CANYON.

SO DUST OFF THOSE CLUBS AND COME ON OUT AND ENJOY A ROUND OF GOLF
WITH SOME FELLOW HEARTLANDERS.

CONTACT ME AT jdfishing@comcast.net
to sign up or ask questions.

For20hunter

Hey Everyone,

Please check your email for a very important email from me (Kelly) from Oly911@gmail.com regarding banquet menu and a couple other activities you can sign up for if interested.

I NEED to hear from you as far as your banquet choice or we will default to the chicken option.

ALSO... if you have sent me an email about your banquet or Henderson's and I have not replied, please re send so I don't miss you by mistake.

Thank You! Really looking forward to the Rally!

Kelly

For20hunter

Hey all,

I ran out of room on the first post, so the attendance list and the agenda are on post #2. Check out post number 2 to insure your site and information on that is correct please and notify us if you see any mistakes or omissions.

Rod

Possum51

Hi everyone! We were just wondering what everyone is doing between this rally and the Jackson rally. Its a little far for us to be running home between rallies and since we don't know California or Oregon we don't really know where we should go!
Anyone have any suggestions for us?

Thanks!

Pat and Elaine

Grampafish

Washington Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hi everyone! We were just wondering what everyone is doing between this rally and the Jackson rally. Its a little far for us to be running home between rallies and since we don't know California or Oregon we don't really know where we should go!
Anyone have any suggestions for us?

Thanks!

Pat and Elaine

Pat and Elaine, we are also heading to Jackson from Seven Feathers. We haven't made many decisions yet, except we know we are spending three nights in Lassen National Park. We arrive in Jackson on the 26th. We can talk when we are at Silver Cove in September.

Thenomads

Rod & Kelly

RE: Omissions or corrections

Please make a note that Corey and M'Lissa Haskins have legally had their last name changed to Haskin.

LOL

Looking forward to first trip to Canyonville.

:):):):)

Titanguy

Those who have scheduled the disc brake install at the rally. I have sent emails to confirm arrival & departure dates. If you did not receive this, I don't have you scheduled.
Good news, because of the response, we will have a 2nd install team at the rally so there is still time to schedule.

Any questions at all. Call me 405-626-7009

Status
Not open for further replies.