EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: OR, Canyonville - 9/13/2017 to 9/20/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thenomads

This is sounding like a great Rally, we are looking forward to the food, activities and visiting with everybody!!!!!

Corey Haskin will attend the Beer Trolley Tour
and
M'Lissa Haskin will attend the Wine Trolley Tour

See everybody there! WooHoo!!

LTZ

California-N Chapter Leaders-retired
Rod & Kelly,

Please sign Donna up for the Wine Trolley tour.
Sign Chuck up for the Brew Trolley tour.

Sounds like lots of fun!! Looking forward to it.

Thank you.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
This is sounding like a great Rally, we are looking forward to the food, activities and visiting with everybody!!!!!

Corey Haskin will attend the Beer Trolley Tour
and
M'Lissa Haskin will attend the Wine Trolley Tour

See everybody there! WooHoo!!

Copy that Corey and M'Lissa!!

Rod

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Mark will do the wine tour. We will both do the Wildlife Safari tour.

I will send a check as soon as we know if the Safari Tour gets enough people to go.

Kristy

For20hunter

Mark will do the wine tour. We will both do the Wildlife Safari tour.

I will send a check as soon as we know if the Safari Tour gets enough people to go.

Kristy

Thanks Kristy! I will put you guys down for the Safari Tour and Mark down for the wine tour.

Rod

For20hunter

Hey there everyone,

We are in jeopardy of having to cancel the wine trolley tour, beer trolley tour and wildlife safari tour if we do not get more participants. Kelly and I are okay with keeping this rally simple and it appears that is what the majority of the folks want. If we do not get at least 25 people total for each of the trolley tours or 15 for the wildlife safari within the next couple days, they will all be cancelled due to lack of interest.

Also, we have sent emails out for anyone interested in getting a bunch of tickets for the Sawyer Brown concert. If anyone is interested in getting group tickets to that concert, please respond to that email ASAP.

Sincerely,

Rod and Kelly

For20hunter

Yes, we have spots available. Just fill out the registration form on the first thread of this post and send it along with the payment to the address on the bottom of the form. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out and ask.

Rod and Kelly Ditrich

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

For20hunter

Oh, yeah Steve, if you have any site preferences of the available sites, let me know and I will try to make that happen. I have 4-5 reservation requests that I will be working on, on Monday so my list is not completely current based on their requests (if they have any).

Rod

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

For20hunter

Unfortunately today we had to cancel the wine trolley tour, wildlife safari and beer trolley tour due to lack of participation and interest from attendees. We are sorry that it did not work out for those that listed their intent to attend. For those that have paid us, we will mail your check back to your or shred it. We have sent those of you that have paid already emails, so just let us know in the email what you would prefer.

Just because we had to cancel the group tours, does not mean that folks can not get together and do them on their own or in smaller groups, it just will not include the transportation or lunch that would have been provided in the group tours.

On another note, for those that still have an outstanding balance due for the rally, please send Kelly and I the remainder of your payment soon, as we have to make our second payment to Seven Feathers soon.

We are looking forward to seeing everyone in just a few months!!

Sincerely,

Rod and Kelly

Status
Not open for further replies.