EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: OR, Canyonville - 9/13/2017 to 9/20/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbeletti

Rod and Kelly - holding a rally volunteer meeting.

Going to be a fun rally.

99ea0bb1117e7ca3b1521efa6ecad6f9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Just checking, did Sue get us signed up for the winery tour on Monday?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes George, your both signed up.

Rod

- - - Updated - - -

Can you guys leave a light on for those of us coming in Friday night? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

We're in site 135, so don't go having some crazy party there, thinking someone was a no show. :p:p
The light is on Jim. In fact we have some SOB's keeping your site warm for you.

Rod

jdfishing

RALLY GOLF @ COUGAR CANYON
Friday Sept. 15th
1316 FAIRWAY DR.
MYRTLE CREEK, OR.
Exit 108 off of I-5
Driving time about 20 minutes

WE ARE FULL!!!!

FEES: $46/Includes Cart (Pay at Pro Shop)

First Tee Time: 9:30

1st Group: Kramer/Bromley/Haskin/Dickey
2nd Group: Rick & Joyce Morones/Wade & Lisa Goforth
3rd Group: Wilson/Chinn/Malone/Wall
4th Group: Anderson/Nisson/Naegeli/Memmer

Golf course requires soft spikes and collared shirts. 90* rule in effect. Please stay up with the group in front of you to avoid slow play.

Thank you all for signing up. This is not a competition, so lets all go out there and have a great day. The course is located in the country with a lot of rolling hills and beautiful views. You might want to bring an adequate supply of ammo (balls). There are sufficient challenges on the course to make it interesting for everyone.

There is a driving range and practice putting green for those who feel the need to warm up.

See everyone Friday morning!!!

GOLF UPDATE #3: I HAVE ADDED A 5th TEE TIME. WE HAVE ADDED ONE NEW PLAYER SINCE YOU RECEIVED YOUR FLYER. WHICH BRINGS US TO 18. HE IS ED OTTERSON AND WILL PLAY IN GROUP #4.
THERE IS ROOM FOR TWO(2) MORE, SO IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, PLEASE CONTACT ME IN SITE #131.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL AND LETS JUST ENJOY THE DAY ON THE GOLF COURSE.

What a great event. The Canyonville Rally is awesome. Thank you to all those responsible, especially Kelly and Rod! Also thanks to Tom Chinn for all the pictures!
Richard and Patty Sjolin

For20hunter

What a great event. The Canyonville Rally is awesome. Thank you to all those responsible, especially Kelly and Rod! Also thanks to Tom Chinn for all the pictures!
Richard and Patty Sjolin

Thank you so much Richard and Patty. We hope to be able to spend some more time with you guys before everyone leaves. We still have some wine tasting events, some more classes, breakfast tomorrow and lots of fire pit social time.

Rod & Kelly

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Oregon_Camper

Just wanted to post a quick link to the drone I was flying today. I had a LOT of folks asking about it (I LOVE it!!) so I figured I'd post a link to the drone on Amazon. I'll posted this to the Pacific Region Facebook page too.

Link to Drone on Amazon

61qc5w63VdL._SL1400_.jpg

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Heading home tomorrow morning. We had a blast !!! A big thanks to Rod and Kelly for all they have done to put all of this together for all of us. Also thank Heartland for giving back to all of us that have spent our hard earned money on there wonderful RVs. Also want to thank all of the wonderful volunteers that contributed their time in making this rally one of the best rally's yet.
Thanks again and looking forward to the next one.

Jerrod

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

For20hunter

It was a blast Jerrod and Rhonda and thank you BOTH for all your help and contributions that helped make this rally a huge success!!!
Rod

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

jbeletti

We rolled out of Seven Feathers around 9 am this morning and made it to Sparks, NV. Met George and Laura Smith (North NV Chapter Leaders) for dinner tonight in Reno as they are local to here.

TikiDawg (Steve and Kelly Dutton) chased us much of the day. Ran into them at a rest area in OR, then again at Pilot in Weed, CA. Fun stuff.

Rod and Kelly - wow! What a well planned, well executed event. Your planning really showed. Lots of detail. And what a great team you had to help you execute.

This was Nancy and my second Region Rally at Seven Feathers and it was great to be there with an RV this time :)

Thanks for all you do for your Region - it's amazing!

jdfishing

Rid @ Kelly: I echo Jim's comments above. Deb and I had a truly wonderful time. The effort you put into the Rally is amazing. Thank you so much a great week with our friends. We will remember this often.

mlpeloquin

Rod and Kelly

Carol and I would like to thank you for the great rally you put on. It was at such a relaxing pace and could not think of any better way you could have done things.

Thank you again,
Marc & Carol

Oregon_Camper

Just wanted to post a quick link to the drone I was flying today. I had a LOT of folks asking about it (I LOVE it!!) so I figured I'd post a link to the drone on Amazon. I'll posted this to the Pacific Region Facebook page too.

Link to Drone on Amazon

View attachment 54571

Oh yea...I'm always willing to provide some advise or help you decide on a specific drone to fit your needs. Just write you questions here (so others can benefit) or PM me.

I love this one as the arms all fold into the body of the drone, making it very very very easy to carry with you vs the older models that have fixed arms.

SLO

Oh yea...I'm always willing to provide some advise or help you decide on a specific drone to fit your needs. Just write you questions here (so others can benefit) or PM me.

I love this one as the arms all fold into the body of the drone, making it very very very easy to carry with you vs the older models that have fixed arms.

I jumped into this fun hobby when the first DJI Phantom came out. Customized it and then built a couple of drones. Things are improving too fast and I wanted the newest gimble or whatever. Was becoming a big money pit. I've slowed down on the drone hobby somewhat. Plus I was doing it before drones became a big thing in the news. But is is real fun.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

For20hunter

We rolled out of Seven Feathers around 9 am this morning and made it to Sparks, NV. Met George and Laura Smith (North NV Chapter Leaders) for dinner tonight in Reno as they are local to here.

TikiDawg (Steve and Kelly Dutton) chased us much of the day. Ran into them at a rest area in OR, then again at Pilot in Weed, CA. Fun stuff.

Rod and Kelly - wow! What a well planned, well executed event. Your planning really showed. Lots of detail. And what a great team you had to help you execute.

This was Nancy and my second Region Rally at Seven Feathers and it was great to be there with an RV this time :)

Thanks for all you do for your Region - it's amazing!

Thank You Jim! It was a lot of work but the fun we had and seeing everyone else enjoying themselves made it all worthwhile. We were grateful you and Nancy could make it and thank you for your guidance and help! Safe travels, we wish we could make the Utah Rally again in Moab, LOVE that area! Unfortunately, the 'W' word is calling 😖

- - - Updated - - -

Rod and Kelly

Carol and I would like to thank you for the great rally you put on. It was at such a relaxing pace and could not think of any better way you could have done things.

Thank you again,
Marc & Carol

Thank You for your kind words Marc & Carol, we were happy to finally meet face to face! Safe travels, hopefully we'll get to see you again soon.

Rod & Kelly

- - - Updated - - -

Rid @ Kelly: I echo Jim's comments above. Deb and I had a truly wonderful time. The effort you put into the Rally is amazing. Thank you so much a great week with our friends. We will remember this often.

Thank You John & Deb for EVERYTHING! You both were a big help to us and we really appreciate it. We hope to see you both again soon and do some glamping where we can really sit back and relax! Enjoy those grandbabies!! Can't wait to see the pictures.

Rod & Kelly

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Good job Rod and Kelly! We had a great time and got to relax and enjoy the activities. That was a nice switch for us!:cool:

Take care and we will see you in the spring if not before.
Kristy and Mark

TahoeCamper

Founding Nevada-North Chapter Leader-Retired
Rod and Kelly, What a fantastic regional rally that you planned and executed with everyone having a fabulous time. We reunited with many friends and made a ton of new friends.

See you in Jackson😎😎
George and Laura

LTZ

California-N Chapter Leaders-retired
Rod & Kelly, we had a blast at your Regional Rally!! All your hard work and planning did not go unnoticed!! What a beautiful RV Park to have it at. Thanks for putting on a GREAT rally!!

See you in Jackson to "Rally On"!!!

TikiDawg

Rod and Kelly, The two of you and your entire team should be very proud. Together you orchestrated a fantastic HOC Pacific Region Rally. The weather was excellent, the park was beautiful and the Heartland Owners were wonderful. It was so cool seeing so many beautiful Heartland coaches all in one place. We had an excellent time.
Thank you.
YouTube Link to video: https://youtu.be/B5ZqxLnvpxY

Status
Not open for further replies.