EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: PA, Gettysburg - 5/17/2013 to 5/19/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
As of today we have one month until our remaining 7 sites are turned back to the campground. We'll let Ed do the math in terms of hours and minutes because he is so good at it.

I appreciate all that have replied to my email but there are still some who need to get me their shirt sizes and touring information. Please check your email for the form that was sent out and reply with your responses.

As we have only 11 of our 43 rigs showing interest in weighing I think we should put this on the back burner for another time.

The agenda is almost complete and will be posted by mid March. Until then, think Spring!

oldmannj

Lancaster: 55 days 22 hours 19 minutes 11 seconds.....but i'm not counting!!!!!!

Gettysburrg: 91 days 21 hours 17 minutes 19 seconds.....still not counting!!!!! ;) ED

What a rip.... purposely did it in caps and the forum made it lower case....:mad:

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
For those of you checking in on Thursday, check in time has been moved back to 12:00 Noon. This change will allow you to get parked and go on the Utz Pretzel Factory Tour if you would like!

Thanks to Drummer Boy for relaxing their times for us!

Last edited:

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Sorry Buddy - You open the door & I walk through it.....

You can do CAPS two ways

1) Hold down the shift key and type the letters you want in caps

OR

2) Hit the button that says "caps lock" THEN TYPE AWAY!

Sorry little Buddy. I couldn't resist!

oldmannj

ahaaa!!!!! I know'd I wuz smarter then U. I held down the shift key whilst I had the capz lokk on TEE HEE. ED

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Tony I am sorry. I just take it for granted that everyone enjoys Utz Snacks. The tour takes you through the factory production process of their pretzels and potato chips.

TXTiger

Never heard of Utz. Don't think we have that brand out in Calif. but would love to check them out. Who is brining the beer?

bill40

Never heard of Utz. Don't think we have that brand out in Calif. but would love to check them out. Who is brining the beer?
In this area of the east coast UTZ is the largest selling chip. Their main chip is very thin and light, the do make many other styles like what is found on the west coast. They also make many other kinds of snacks. Snyders is the big pretzel maker in Hanover. My brother in law would always have me ship him cans of Utz chips, OLD Bay seasoning, King Syrup and Tasty- Cakes, things that were not available in CA when he moved out there. My sister in law wanted to kill me for the King Syrup, she hated it, way to thick.

bill40

We can always make a side trip to the Utz factory store and get everything in large size , John will probably need a super size box of broken pretzels by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.