EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: PA, New Holland - 7/21/2016 to 7/24/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bones

Are you sure.....
2w3ri1d.jpg
Dude don't tell me whats in scrappel. I want to stay un-knowledgeable and be able to eat it

What are nelly muffins.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Dude don't tell me whats in scrappel. I want to stay un-knowledgeable and be able to eat it

What are nelly muffins.

I buy my scrapple at one of several local butcher shops. No labeling, great tasting, local recipe mystery stuff. Yum!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
It's amazing how well Nelly Muffins are known throughout the Heartlander group.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
I'll try anything once. Lol

You'll be smack-dab in the middle of PA Amish country so I could introduce some scrapple into your diet...

Well venture on up to site 1563 on Wednesday for breakfast and you can do just that!!! We'll have some country bacon and eggs to go with it.
Anyone else is welcome to join us. I just need to have an idea how many so I can have enough of everything.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Well venture on up to site 1563 on Wednesday for breakfast and you can do just that!!! We'll have some country bacon and eggs to go with it.
Anyone else is welcome to join us. I just need to have an idea how many so I can have enough of everything.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Heck yeah I'll be there. The DW I am sure will still be in bed.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
We replaced the Friday potluck with a Friday Heartland Happy Hour. We are doing Shady Maple Smorgasbord a few hours earlier and once you eat there, you don't need to eat for a while. So just a reminder, bring your finest southern brew for everyone to sample.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Did I hear someone say Gumbo?
Andy, I love your Gumbo, especially with a glob of mustard mashed potatoes.

Peace
Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.